Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

FINAL MOCK DRAFT - 2-round mock

Round- 1

#1 - Houston Texans - Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina.
    -Texans will take the best player in this draft, and target a QB next round.

#2 - Rams- *TRADE* to Falcons for (#1, #3, #6)
    Atlanta Falcons - Khalil Mack, OLB, Bufflalo.
    -Falcons never had a rushing OLB, they signed Osi shows how desperate they need one. theyll target a O-line in the 2nd.

#3 - Jaguars - Blake Bortles, QB, UCF.
    - Jaguars will ponder Manziel or Watkins here, but look at tape and just fall in love with the Florida kid. ultimately get their guy. Bortles is top rated qb. Manziel has reported not thrilled to be Jag.

#4 - Cleveland Browns - Johnny Manziel, Qb, Texas A&M
    - Browns will take him here knowing there few teams looking at him couple spots down, overall Browns will hope they have franchise guy in Manziel. Will Ponder Cousin trade and Watkins, but Manziel will win them over.

#5 - Oakland Raiders - Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
    - Oakland will take 2 second to announce this pick, they finally got their #1 WR. will Ponder Greg Robinson here though.

#6 - *Falcons Traded to Rams* for #2 overall pick
    St. Louis Rams - Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
    -St. Louis moves down still gets their guy and adds more picks. great move.

#7 - Tampa Bay Bucs - Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M

#8 - Minnesota Vikings - Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
    - Minnesota will be sad that Bortles is not here, Don't think their high on Teddy, so they take a pass rusher now that Allen is with the bears. Vikings take defense value here will get a 2nd round Qb.

#9 - Buffalo Bills - Taylor Lewan - OT - Michigan
    - Rumored to be traded up for Greg Robinson, Bills want OT, Will ponder Mike Evans, but Bills are aggressively try to get a OT, Lewan is the answer.

#10 - Detroit Lions - Justin Gilbert - CB - Ok. State
    - Cornerback is such a huge need. they need a Safety or Cornerback badly.

#11 - Tennessee Titans - Aaron Donald - DT
    - They need a Rusher in the inside to go along with Jurrell Casey. and Morgan and Wimbley on the edges.

#12 - NY Giants - Zach Martin - OT - Notre Dame
    - Giants are just in need of solid Offensive Linemen, Martin is last one on the board, though I think they give a strong look at Mike Evans here, just cuz of the value. But I think getting protection for Eli is #1 priority in the first round than getting weapons.

#13 - St. Louis Rams - Mike Evans - WR - Texas A&M
    - Biggest Steal in the draft so far. Rams will take half a second before announcing this pick.

#14 - Chicago Bears - Haha Clinton-Dix - S - Alabama
    - Bears have a clear need on the secondary, and Defensive Tackle. with their being more value in the secondary now, they'll take them. they will ponder Calvin Pryor, Ra'shede Hageman or Timmy Jernigan.

#15 - Pittsburgh Steelers - Darqueze Dennard - CB - Michigan State
    - Mike Tomlin has made it known he wants a Cornerback to help Ike Taylor. Nows the time and player, Dennard makes a lot sense here, but they will ponder Beckham Jr. too.

#16 - Dallas Cowboys - Calvin Pryor - S - Louisville
    -After losing out on Vaccaro last season, Dallas will go big on defense, and get best defensive player left on the board and a need. Pryor. Big hitting Safety.

#17 - Baltimore Raven - C.J Mosley - ILB - Alabama
    - there was a report that they wanted Eric Ebron but imma say its a smoke screen, they have Pitta and Owen Daniels. two probowl tight ends. I think Raven will make attempt to get the NEXT Ray Lewis with Mosley, they need a Inside Linebacker to go with Smith, and massive upgrade over Bynes.

#18 - NY Jets - Odell Beckham Jr. - LSU
    - Jets need more weapons even with Decker, and it's rumored Jets are super high on Beckham. they even move up to top 15 to get him. so they'd take him in second if he slided to them. they would take a look at Eric Ebron here, but based off what I'm hearing it's all in with Beckham.

#19 - Miami Dolphins - Xavier Su'a-Filo - OG - UCLA
    -Dolphins had problem all last year on and off the field with their Offensive and Lineman, Look for them to take care of that problem here at #19. Xavier Sua-filo is Richie Incognito's replacement.

#20 - Arizona Cardinals - Eric Ebron -Tight end - North Carolina
    -Another big steal, for a franchise that had a terrible tight ends for years. finally Ebron will give them the red-zone beast tight-end. Huge boost for their offense.

#21 - Green Bay Packers - Re'shad Hageman - DE/DT - Minnesota
    - Packers need help on Defense, need some help up front. Hageman give them that, Underrated Pass rusher too. Packers will Ponder Ryan Shazier, Timmy Jernigan, and Kyle Fuller/Roby/Verrett.

#22 - Philadelphia Eagles - Kyle Fuller - CB - Virgina Tech
    - With Fletcher and Cary Williams both starting, eagles will take Fuller here. They will ponder WR Bradin Cooks, but I think they could target a Paul Richardson in the later rounds, and address their biggest need now.

#23 - Kansas City Chiefs - Brandin Cooks - WR - Oregon State
    - Kansas Needs a threat at WR opposite side Bowe. Cooks is arguable the best receiver in this class. Due to having the best season out of all the Wr's. Cooks makes the most Sense, KC will ponder Marques Lee, but I think it's very much Cooks here.

#24 - Cinci. Bengals - Jason Verrett - CB - TCU
    - With Newman turning 36 this year, and Leon Hall being 30 too. Cinci will get a Cornerback. Jason Verrett is solid cornerback to add to that defense.

#25 - San Diego Chargers - Bradley Roby - CB - Ohio State
    - Being in really pass heavy division. Chargers need to address their Secondary problems with their first pick. They will go with Bradley Roby out of Ohio State.

#26 - Cleveland Browns - Marques Lee - WR - USC
    - With Johnny Manziel, they will look to add another WR opposite side Josh Gordon, and add Marques Lee who is very talented WR. Should be power offensive next season for the browns.

#27 - New Orleans Saints - Ryan Shazier - OLB - Ohio State
    - Saints have no OLB. They have a weak group of linebackers(Butler, and Galette), Ryan Shazier is big upgrade for them. They will take him off the board if he's still here.

#28 - Carolina Panthers - Kelvin Benjamin - WR - Florida State
    - It's no Secret Carolina panthers need a WR. with Steve Smith out of town, Panthers are in trouble so they will look to get best WR left on the board, they will have to Decided between Davante Adams and Kelvin Benjamin, I think Benjamin 6-5 frame will win them over. both are huge improvements.

#29 - * TRADE * Texans give (2nd round, 5th round pick & 7th round) to New England
    Houston Texans - Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Louisville
    - Texans Would trade back into to the First to take a QB before anyone jumps them for him, as predicted. New England is Always a team willing to move back for more picks.

#30 - San Francisco 49ers - Louis Nix - NT - Notre Dame
    - 49er dont trust Glenn Dorsey for another year, they look to upgrade and take Louis Nix with no high rated secondary playes left. but they could ponder Stan Jean-Baptist and Jaylen Watkins.

#31 - Denver Broncos - Dee Ford - DE - Auburn
    - They will get a opposite Rusher from Ware and Miller. theirs no ILB or Cornerback worth reaching here. take best player available. they will also Ponder, Jeremiah Attaochu OLB, Morgan Moses OG, Stan Jean-Baptiste CB, Kony Ealy DE, Shayne Skov ILB & Tuitt.

#32 - Seattle Seahawks - Davante Adams - WR - Fresno State
    - with golden tate gone in free agency, seahawks will look to get back what they lost by drafting davante adams from fresno state.

Round 2 -

#33 - Traded to Patriots - Timmy Jernigan - DT - Florida State
    - Defensive Tackle has always been a big need for them, with Wilfork wanting out and getting old, they need a replacement and another DT beside him in their 4-3 defense.

#34 - Washington Redskins - Morgan Moses - OG/OT - Virginia
    - Washington can use a upgrade at LG and RG, Lavua and Chester. Moses is better than both.

#35 - Cleveland Browns - Chris Borland, ILB, Winconsin
    - Cleveland lost their rock with D.Jackson, they got Dansby. but they still need a upgrade over Robertson. Chris Borland will come in as the future ILB for the browns.

#36 - Oakland Raiders - Derek Carr - QB - Fresno State
    - Oakland will take their QB of the future right here in the early second.

#37 - Atlanta Falcons - Cyrus Kouandjio - OT - Alabama
    - Atlanta will look to take a offensive linemen in the 2nd round. they'll decide between Cyrus Kouandjio and Joel Bitonio from Nevada. I think both are good, but Id prefer the Mammoth from Alabama.

#38 - Tampa Bay Bucs - Jace Amaro - Tight End - Texas Tech
    - Bucs will look to add a offensive Weapon, Jace Amaro will add a Starting Tight End to their offense.

#39 - Jacksonville Jaguars - Kony Ealy - DE - Missouri
    - Add Pass rush that needed.

#40 - Minnesota Vikings - Jimmy Garoppolo - QB - Eastern Illinois
    - Vikings are hoping they finally have their QB in Jimmy Garoppolo. Jimmy has gotten aton of buzz leading up to the draft. nice pick for the Viking in the second round. they will ponder Qb's Zach Mettenberger and Tom Savage.

#41 - Buffalo Bills - Stephon Tuitt - DE - Notre Dame
    - Will add a DE across Mario Williams.

#42 - Tennessee Titans - Tre Mason - Runningback - Auburn
    - Titans will look to replace cj2k, will ponder Hyde and Sankey.

#43 - New York Giants - Cody Latimer - WR - Indiana
    - Giants will add WR after losing Hakeem Nicks in FA. Will ponder Wr's Landry and Robinson.

#44 - St. Louis Rams - Jimmie Ward - Safety - Northern Illinois
    - Rams will fill the big hole at FS. get Ward!

#45 - Detroit Lions - Jarvis Landry - WR - LSU
    - Detroit will make a move on Offense and add a WR with some solid hands and get Landry.

#46 - Pittsburgh Steelers - Jordan Matthews - WR - Vanderbilt
    - Steelers will add a WR across Brown. Matthews is a solid choice.

#47 - Dallas Cowboys - Jeremiah Attaochu - OLB - Georgia Tech
    - Will find a replacement Pass rusher for Ware.

#48 - Baltimore Ravens - Deon Bucannon - S - Washington State

#49 - New York Jets - Austin S. Jenkins - Tight End - Washington
    - Will get their starting Tight end.

#50 - Miami Dolphins - Kyle Van Noy - OLB - Penn State

#51 - Chicago Bears - DaQuan Jones - NT - Penn State

#52 - Arizona Cardinals - Joel Bitonio - OT - Nevada

#53 - Green Bay Packers - Troy Niklas - TE - Notre Dame

#54 - Philadelphia Eagles - Trent Murphy - DE/OLB - Stanford

#55 - Cincinnati Bengals - Gabe Jackson - OG - Misi. State

#56 - 49ers - Stan Jean-Baptiste - CB - Nebraska

#57 - San Diego Chargers - Lamarcus Joyner - CB - Florida State

#58 - New Orlean Saints - Jaylen Watkins - CB - Florida

# 59 - Indianapolis Colts - David Yankey - OG - Stanford

# 60 - Carolina Panthers - Ja'Wuan James - OT - Tennesse

#61 - 49ers - Marcus Martin - C - USC

#62 - New England Patriots - Weston Richburg - C - Colorado State

#63 - Denver Broncos - Travis Swanson - C - Arkansas

#64 - Seattle Seahawks - Trai Turner - G - LSU

vCash
    Ewww for the jags

vCash
    Pretty early for Landry to Detroit isnt it? Ive seen him mocked in 3 & 4

vCash
    Pretty bad for the Ravens. Mosley is a luxury with Brown ready to break out and Buchanan is more of a SS.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    If Mike Evans is available at 11, the Titans may just take him, also dont think the titans will go RB in the 2nd, Webster said they would take a RB in the later Rounds, If we dont get Bortles in the 1st we will likely take one in the 2nd

Future Titans Quarterback
    Marcus Mariota

vCash
    I think you and me might be the only ones here that want Dee Ford, but I like it for Denver. I'll hate NE even more than I already do if they get Richburg one pick before us though.

vCash
    Either Florida Team should get the UCF QB.
    Carr he will go in first round.
    No way Robinson falls only way is if Houston,St. Louis,Minnesota,Buffalo were to get Flowers or Suh somehow in a Trade.

vCash
    - Mike Tomlin has made it known he wants a Cornerback to help Ike Taylor. Nows the time and player, Dennard makes a lot sense here, but they will ponder Beckham Jr. too.
    Couldn't be more wrong with your reasoning.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life:28447910
    Ewww for the jags
    I don't mind bortles(like him.more than Johnny but yes I don't like it in the top 10.)

The 2nd round pick is bad. Ealy seems to be either a 3tech or a left end. We need more of a Leo. I'd go with ward to improve our fs and have our earl thomas

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I'd be very disappointed if this was our draft. DT and C are not important needs right now, or at least nowhere near important as others
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    That would be a successful Falcons draft. A cheap trade for the #2 and a pretty solid OT prospect. We still have a couple 4ths to play with.

vCash
    Top 10 looks good to me. I will be hyped if the Raiders land Carr in the second.

vCash
    I think Ealy can play Leo. He ran a 6.83 3 cone drill. Thats one of the deals PC uses for Dlineman. He was one of the fastest.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509:28449234
    I think Ealy can play Leo. He ran a 6.83 3 cone drill. Thats one of the deals PC uses for Dlineman. He was one of the fastest.
    How often does pc have a 260 pound Leo running a 4.75(4.6 pro vs 4.9 combine)?

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509:28449234
    we have 3 solid leos already. I rather see us secure ward who can play single high and allow our defense to be more Seahawk like.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast