Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Fred's Day before tomorrow Mock

OK, it is time to put up or shut up. Here is who I can see falling to Dallas; I tried to stay close to where I have guys placed on my big Board. Here goes:

1st (#22-after trade with Philly and we get their 3rd): Anthony Barr, LB, UCLA

-yes, I believe he is still there; if not, I can see Shazier being the pick

2nd (#47): Joel Bitonio, OT, Nevada

-this might be a smidgeon early, but he has talent and can play OG this year and OT next year

3rd (#78): Chris Smith, DE, Arkansas

-a terrific motor (my biggest pet cat) and would continually apply pressure

3rd (#86, from Philly): Trai Turner, OG, LSU

-bid dude that along with Bitonio, solidifies the line for the next decade along with Ty and Fred

4th (#119): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

-6' 5", 220 lbs of WR; watch the offense go in 2015

5th (#158): Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma

-not sure he will be there as he could go earlier, but would be great to grab him as an injury guy (1st round grade before injury)

alternate: Prince Shembo, LB, Notre Dame

7th (#229): Zack Kerr, DT, Delaware

7th (#231): Cassius Marsh, DE, UCLA

7th (#239): James Wilder, RB, Florida State

7th (comp): Boseko Lokumbo, OLB, Oregon

7th (comp): Ken Bishop, DT, N.Illinois

7th (comp): George Atkinson, RB, Notre Dame

-primarily as a kick returner

vCash
    My best case scenario would be Donald in the 1st and Jimmy ward in the 2nd

vCash
    Fred:
    I like your optimism, but I'll faint if I hear the Cowboys and Eagles agree on a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haslips View Post
    Fred:
    I like your optimism, but I'll faint if I hear the Cowboys and Eagles agree on a trade.
    Same. But I do see us trading spots back and taking Shazier. A few beat writers have been mentioning that they have been hearing his name.

And watch the offense go in 2015? Im trying to see it go in 2014! lol.

vCash

Fred's Day before tomorrow Mock

I like it a lot but I have a feeling if they have a 2nd and 2 3rds he would grab a wide receiver earlier and wouldn't get 2 offensive lineman, but I'd way rather see it the way you have it

vCash
    good mock, But if Easley is there at 47 I don't see how they would pass.

vCash
    Fred I am confused on the very last part of your post. Do you not like D Harris as a kick returner?

vCash
    I like this one, big men for days I miss the days when we dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Would like to see some more DBs sprinkled in late. That unit we have right now will NOT take us to the promised land any time soon, opposing QBs shredded us when they had to and we havent done much to fix it. Its not always the pass rushers fault. Just saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by troyler21hxc View Post
    My best case scenario would be Donald in the 1st and Jimmy ward in the 2nd
    love Donald, I just see him going well before our pick; I like Ward, I just feel with all of the noise coming from valley ranch, they don't seem to be looking at safety

Fred:
    I have already heard it...the eagles REALLY want a WR and covet beckham...so do the 49ers...let's see who gives the better overall deal

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Same. But I do see us trading spots back and taking Shazier. A few beat writers have been mentioning that they have been hearing his name.

And watch the offense go in 2015? Im trying to see it go in 2014! lol.
    I am just referring to the new OL will need some time to gel as a unit, and getting that 3rd WR (and a LARGE one at that) will take a bit of seasoning...I would prefer 2014 as well

Quote Originally Posted by win red sox View Post
    I feel the same way about OL if they get some help on defense in round 1; and, I see Easley being gone by #47

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysride View Post
    Fred I am confused on the very last part of your post. Do you not like D Harris as a kick returner?
    love Harris returning punts, hate him as a kick off guy...rather have the speedy Atkinson to spell him at times....and, as a last pick guy, he isn't likely to challenge; but if he shines, then it is a good thing...the kid is a home run in a bottle

Quote Originally Posted by Ups&Downs View Post
    I like this one, big men for days I miss the days when we dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Would like to see some more DBs sprinkled in late. That unit we have right now will NOT take us to the promised land any time soon, opposing QBs shredded us when they had to and we havent done much to fix it. Its not always the pass rushers fault. Just saying.
    I thought about more DB's, especially a safety, but at their picks, I just didn't like anyone....and, if colvin was a reality, he could be a very good starter...of healthy, you could say good bye to Webb (for example)

vCash
    Fred:
    they did it before in the 1st, remember with spencer?

vCash
    Mike Mayock is a dumb azz. His final mock has us passing on Aaron Donald for Manziel. I would drive to Dallas and wait for Jerry to walk outside. ( Donald falls to 24) If we do not get Donald, I would love Clinton-Dix or Mosley. If he is there in the 2nd, I am falling in love with Scott Crichton from Oregon State. This dude has a motor like JJ Watt. I do not trust Spencer coming back. So my mindset is he is not here. We need a leader at FS and HAHA is an Ed Reed type.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman463 View Post
    Mike Mayock is a dumb azz. His final mock has us passing on Aaron Donald for Manziel. I would drive to Dallas and wait for Jerry to walk outside. ( Donald falls to 24) If we do not get Donald, I would love Clinton-Dix or Mosley. If he is there in the 2nd, I am falling in love with Scott Crichton from Oregon State. This dude has a motor like JJ Watt. I do not trust Spencer coming back. So my mindset is he is not here. We need a leader at FS and HAHA is an Ed Reed type.
    lol how can you compare haha to a hall of famer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by win red sox View Post
    I like Easly too, but with the history of his ACL issues in both knees I wouldn't touch him until the 3rd round. He probably hears his name in late 1st early 2nd without the knee issues.

vCash
    Fred, like the draft. I would be satisfied bi time with those picks. That would really solidify our O-line. My only concern would be not addressing a DT in the earlier rounds. If it fell the way you have it though, I could never complain!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    lol how can you compare haha to a hall of famer?
    Pretty sure thats the name of the game. Clowney being compared to LT, Manziel has attributes of Favre... "lol"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast