Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which QB should we pick?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manziel

3 9.38%
  • Bortles

5 15.63%
  • Bridgewater

4 12.50%
  • Carr

5 15.63%
  • McCarron

3 9.38%
  • Savage

1 3.13%
  • Mettenberger

1 3.13%
  • Murray

3 9.38%
  • Garappolo

2 6.25%
  • Boyd

0 0%
  • Fales

4 12.50%
  • Absolutely NO QB!

7 21.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Which QB should we take?

Being that the draft process has pretty much come to an end (finally)... I just wanted to see what the rest of you think about the QBs available.

There has been so much debate, and quite honestly, I don't watch college football. So my judgements are based from highlights, analyzing stats, and reading others opinions. And this year, I am really stumped. One day I want Manziel. The next it's bridge. Then I like sleepers like Aaron Murray and Fales... I still can't decide.

So... considering the projected round for each QB. For example, assuming we'd have to draft Manziel or Bortles with a top 15 pick. Carr or Bridgewater with late first round picks. Etc, etc.... Who do you hope we end up picking?

I left the option open to pick multiple QBs... but please limit to only the QBs you REALLY want. If you are unsure (like me) then just don't vote...
    Last edited by FarOutIos; 05-07-2014 at 01:14 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Being that the draft process has pretty much come to an end (finally)... I just wanted to see what the rest of you think about the QBs available.

There has been so much debate, and quite honestly, I don't watch college football. So my judgements are based from highlights, analyzing stats, and reading others opinions. And this year, I am really stumped. One day I want Manziel. The next it's bridge. Then I like sleepers like Aaron Murray and Fales... I still can't decide.

So... considering the projected round for each QB. For example, assuming we'd have to draft Manziel or Bortles with a top 15 pick. Carr or Bridgewater with late first round picks. Etc, etc.... Who do you hope we end up picking?

I left the option open to pick multiple QBs... but please limit to only the QBs you REALLY want. If you are unsure (like me) then just don't vote...
    Though I truly don't want a QB in this draft, if Teddy Bridgewater is sitting there when we pick # 36, Reggie better drop the hammer....

vCash
    Any of the top 3 I'll be cool with. I want Bortles if we are going to slowly develop one. Bridgewater if we trade down from #5.

vCash
    The trade down is assumed in the poll. So... for Bridgewater, we either take him in round 2 our we trade down and get him with a late first. Just wanted to know who everyone's favorite QB is for the value.

vCash
    Not one in the first. We need a player that will come in and make an immediate impact.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    Not one in the first. We need a player that will come in and make an immediate impact.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    The question wasn't who do you want to take with our first round selection... the question is which QB would you like to take. So... would you want bridgewater if he falls to the second? Or Carr in the second? How about McCarron or Savage in the 3rd or 4th?

vCash
    I went ahead and chose both Bortles and Bridgewater. I would be happy with either at any pick.

vCash
    I really like Mettenberger.

vCash
    Manziel and I don't care what nunya say
    What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggahs, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your a$s.

Don't tell nobody about this. This sheit is between me, you, and Mr. Soon-To-Be-Living-The-Rest-of-His-Short-A$s-Life-In-Agonizing-Pain Rapist here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Though I truly don't want a QB in this draft, if Teddy Bridgewater is sitting there when we pick # 36, Reggie better drop the hammer....
    This.... talk about a miracle

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I HAD to vote for 3... I really like Manziel and Bortles both, but I wouldn't take either at 5. If one were to land at a spot that looked more favorable, I would consider pulling the trigger if QB were to be our first selection.

They're both solid looking prospects. No chance our coaches want Manziel imo but if I'm Reggie, DA could be out this next year and Manziel could be a guy to recruit a coach - If Reggie gets a year more than DA, that is. Another thing he does, that both these guys do, is improvise. Manziel more-so than Bortles, obviously, but BB has been compared somewhat to Luck and I think he fits the bill physically. We could use a guy that can make things happen when a play breaks down at the QB position.

My other (third) selection was Murray, he looks like a solid later pick if we end up moving down and acquiring a 5th or 6th. If we pass on Bortles or Manziel, I think we should skip the position until later on in the draft.

vCash
    The Raiders don`t need a quarterback, 2 is plenty for the 2014 campaign. The days of employing 3 quarterbacks is prehistoric. I don`t know what Reggie has planned, I have an idea I`m not gonna like it though.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash

Which QB should we take?

This is a very underwhelming group of QB's...I'd be disappointed if McKenzie squandered an opportunity to improve by reaching for a 3rd string clipboard guy.

Pass.

-Stork

vCash
    Our future QB is in this draft.

We can finally walk away from subpar QB play once we groom this rookie for the 2015 or 2016 season depending on schaub.

The end of the terrible QB era is almost here.

Pryor is gone, get rid of McGloin, and groom this rookie.

vCash
    I wonder how long it would take one of the more intelligent teams in the league to cash in on McGloin should we be idiotic enough to cut him.

Sounds like a good way to extend the terrible QB era.

-Stork

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast