Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Warriors fire Mark Jackson

Last edited by COOLbeans; 05-06-2014 at 03:20 PM.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    I will be devoting my time to booing Joe Lacob at more than a dozen games for the 2014-2015 season.

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised if we pick him up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I will be devoting my time to booing Joe Lacob at more than a dozen games for the 2014-2015 season.
    We bood him for Monta and I think that worked out alright for everyone. Let's see what they do next

vCash
    I'll be devoting alot of energy into making ownership feel uncomfortable at the games. Wow, way to alienate half your fan base Lacob

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by colgatekiller View Post
    We bood him for Monta and I think that worked out alright for everyone. Let's see what they do next
    Most fans didn't want Monta on the roster. The people who booed Lacob for that trade were dumb as ****.

vCash

Warriors fire Mark Jackson

Bottom line the replacement determines if this is a good or bad move. Don't think he should have gotten the axe but obviously it comes as no surprise

vCash
    Hilarious how bob Myers and kid Lacob didn't take any responsibility for the roster reconstruction

vCash
    I know I haven't been around to post much lately, but I felt like I had to say something about this...

This is suck a dumb decision.... the team will regret this. Mark Jackson did nothing but improve the team in each of his 3 seasons, and make the playoffs back to back years.
    Stupid as **** decision by the Warriors here. It's not like there is another GOOD NBA coach out there waiting for us to snag him either! Steve Kerr... rookie head coach. SVG... eh, no thanks. And guys like Pitino and Calipari will not leave their current situations to come here to coach, nor do I really want them either.

49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    This really was a dumb decision and may be the beginning of the end of the Warriors as we know and love. The Warriors will become like the big banks and will lose the luster of what endured long time fans to their beloved franchise.

vCash
    Joe Lacob

vCash
    Did goose kill himself already?

Will you guys relax, jesus. He wasn't going to get us a championship, lets see who they hire first. I really really hope its not D'antoni tho….

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    Bottom line the replacement determines if this is a good or bad move. Don't think he should have gotten the axe but obviously it comes as no surprise
    +1

vCash
    Enuf now i get it he is one of those Boohoo Monta Ellis fans enuf said no need to talk sense with such people (Kids) ... freakin highlight reel monger
    Quote Originally Posted by colgatekiller View Post

vCash
    I love the top comment on that article "It took a half season for Memphis to adjust to their new coach after Hollins was fired and they almost didn't make the playoffs"

I don't care who the replacement is, we will not finish higher than the sixth seed next year, there's going to be too many changes, the new head coach will likely bring in some new assistants, our bench will likely change. Too many changes, we're not getting HCA next year so I don't even want to see people talking about it like it's a possibility. It's not happening now, the chemistry just got turned on it's head.

The issue I have with this, although it's being reported as "mutual" the issue wasn't with Jacksons coaching ability, it was personal issues with management, the front office didn't like him so he's gone. The front office don't need to like everyone they employ, they just need to respect them and the fact of the matter is they should be putting their personal B.S aside and doing what is right for the team and what will bring us the most success.

I wish Coach the best of luck wherever he goes and I am very sad to see him leave, he is the best coach we've had in over two decades, and one of the best coaches we've had in the history of this franchise, yep, I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    Truth^

It all comes down to who they bring in as a replacement. If they bring in a guy like SVG, imo they're just swapping like for like which is stupid, you don't throw away the guy you've been working with who has great chemistry with the players and has took us into the playoffs twice in the 3 years he was here, for a guy that is just as good as a coach. What's the point on ****ing up that chemistry? If they bring in someone like Kerr who has never coached before, what's the point? You're throwing away a successful and talented coach for a guy that we have no idea how he'll turn out.

I don't see any available coaches that are significantly better than Jackson, not enough that it merits getting rid of him.

Let's hope the front office have a good plan put in place to bring in someone of a very high caliber, let's hope it wasn't just some petty personal B.S

I haven't been this disappointed by the front office since we traded that first rounder for Marcus Williams.

But I'll reserve judgement, my initial disappointment is just a knee jerk reaction in the heat of the moment, who they replace Jackson with will let us know if the front office truly has improved as much as it seemed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast