Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

How is Reddick still in the majors?

I like Reddick a lot, but I think we can all agree that the dude hasn't been good since the first half of 2012. How the hell is he still a starter for a major league team? Is it just because the fans love him and he has a unique personality? Nobody who's been having his numbers the last two years should be still playing everyday. Besides for his arm, what else does he offer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBrains View Post
    I like Reddick a lot, but I think we can all agree that the dude hasn't been good since the first half of 2012. How the hell is he still a starter for a major league team? Is it just because the fans love him and he has a unique personality? Nobody who's been having his numbers the last two years should be still playing everyday. Besides for his arm, what else does he offer?
    Truth be told, there is a whole truckload of players in MLB right now that have no business being anywhere near an MLB diamond.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Yawn...

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Well he is an all around good defender, and adds a lot of value that way, and some value on the base paths when he occasionally gets on, but maybe the A's should look to platoon him.

vCash
    You spelled Daric Barton wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Truth be told, there is a whole truckload of players in MLB right now that have no business being anywhere near an MLB diamond.
    most of them aren't on teams expected to compete.

vCash
    Other than his defense, Reddick is pretty consistent with walk-off pies in the face!

vCash
    He provides elite defense. Even though he didn't have a good season last year with the bat, he still ended with a 2.7 WAR in just 114 games played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezombie View Post
    He provides elite defense. Even though he didn't have a good season last year with the bat, he still ended with a 2.7 WAR in just 114 games played.
    Last year, how about this year with the bat? 77 wRC+ and .281 wOBA.
    The A's can only allow him to hit at a AAAA level until he is in someone else's way.
    Last edited by ciaban; 05-17-2014 at 05:21 AM.

10. 05-13-2014, 06:39 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive - SFrush90

vCash
    Hit a grand slam about 2 minutes ago

what do yall think of his walkup song "careless whisper"?

vCash
    He looks like a major leaguer to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Last year, how about this year with the bat? 77 wRC+ and .281 wOBA.
    The A's can only allow him to hit at a AAAA level until he is in someone else's way.
    How about now?