OK so the team has 5 picks in rounds 2,3,5,6,7. I wanted to do a thread where people can post what their perfect mock draft would be. Mine is

2nd rd- Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State- I like Howell but he can't be trusted with the starting job with no other option. Brooks should be available at 59 and would be a perfect pick. His range allows him to be an outfield style FS which allows LaRon to do what he knows best and play up closer to the ball. Brooks and Landry would make a very athletic duo but Brooks does need to work on his hands and not leave so many picks left on the field. Plus he will lay big hits and will clean the clocks of some receivers. Alternate pick Deone Bucannon, FS, Washington State

3rd rd- DaQuan Jones, NT, Penn State- With Josh Chapman and Montori Hughes(A man who Pagano prefers at DE) are the only NTs on the team, if Jones is available here the team must pull the trigger. He is a big guy with some speed that fits the NT spot perfectly. The move would continue to sure up the D line. Alternate pick Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas

5th rd- Adrian Hubbard, OLB, Alabama- This guy has a high motor and high potential and can replace Mathis in the long run but he has been known to take plays off so he will need a fire lit under him. Alternate pick Bryan Stork, C, Florida State

6th rd- Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech- A good size corner at 6'0" 213 lbs he can be a good physical corner that can challenge Toler or take the job when Toler gets hurt again. Alternate pick Prince Shembo, OLB, Notre Dame

7td rd- Rajion Neal, RB, Tennessee- Big back that was a solid producer at Tennessee that can be an extra option considering the injuries and current production at back. Alternate pick Ryan Groy, G, Wisconsin