Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

A REAL soccer forum

Pleeeease...adding forums for teams instead of threads.

We barely get posts during matchdays unless it's a clasico or CL games as it is....

That sounds like so many empty forums. How many posts a day does that forum get?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

~2

I would also really like to add a soccer section to the site but the interest is not there at all, unfortunately. When we opened the NHL section years ago, we knew that the forums had great potential to grow and we had a lot of users who were hockey posters. I cannot say the same about soccer at the moment unfortunately, but when we see a drastic improvement in activity level in the soccer forum and we see more soccer posters, we will definitely consider it when that time comes.

Yet most still don't know we have a soccer forum cause it's put under other sports. Make it an actual tag under baseball, bball, football and hockey or return the forum to its old existence.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Yet most still don't know we have a soccer forum cause it's put under other sports. Make it an actual tag under baseball, bball, football and hockey or return the forum to its old existence.
    I think what could really help the soccer forum is if you guys broke some of the discussion out of generic threads and made topics of your own. Right now, you have everything consolidated in generic threads, and for a new user coming onto the site, that's not functional for them. They don't want to have to click in the thread and try and find discussion, they want to click a specific thread on a specific subject and jump into it.

I would agree that it seems there are way too many forums to keep active at different times, but try breaking discussion out into threads for a couple months and see what the discussion is like before and after.

i think it would actually be better if the soccer forum was consolidated

It's too spread out right now, but maybe if a bunch of them were merged it would lead to more activity

Like right now the general soccer forum only has 2 threads in it

Yeah the soccer forum pre-expansion was cool. You guys screwed it up expanding it. A Ligue 1 forum lololololol.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets