Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Fred's Top 32

vCash

Fred's Top 32

OK, so my 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet is done. Here is how my top 32 fall (not specific to where teams draft), Thoughts? note: example of function DLine = DT or DE

Rank = my rank, CBS (obvious), player, off/def, rank within off/def, pos & rank, func & rank, college team

vCash
    Looks pretty good Fred. I like the majority of it. I still like Clowney at 1. I don't like Ealy as high as he is or Barr as low as he is. I think Barr will end up being much better then Ealy. Ealy didn't how that much production in college. He sort of scares me as one of our picks that could end up being a bust.

How about Demarcus Lawrence from Boise St. and Jeffcoat from Texas, where do you put these guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The manster View Post
    Looks pretty good Fred. I like the majority of it. I still like Clowney at 1. I don't like Ealy as high as he is or Barr as low as he is. I think Barr will end up being much better then Ealy. Ealy didn't how that much production in college. He sort of scares me as one of our picks that could end up being a bust.

How about Demarcus Lawrence from Boise St. and Jeffcoat from Texas, where do you put these guys.
    I have Lawrence @ #65 and Jeffcoat @ #77

It's all on the 2014 Draft Spreadsheet http://www.fredsboot.com/nfl-draft-2014.html

I still have to update the page, but you can download the spreadsheet by clicking the link in the top right corner

vCash
    Very cool. It seems you have a similar opinion about K Benjamin as I do. He will be one hell of a player.

vCash
    I think Benjamin will be good...and, you can't teach his size...

vCash
    I love RaShede Hageman's size. Tuitt's almost exactly the same size. I don't follow college football that much, so I don't know much about those players, but I definitely love their size. That wr out of Florida St has crazy size too. I'll be curious to see how these players turn out
    Last edited by cowboysride; 05-05-2014 at 07:40 PM.

vCash
    Timmy Jernigan failed his combine drug test . Just heard this.

vCash
    Haven't been on the Cowboys forum for awhile... but yeah I heard about Jernigan. Now only if he can slip to the 2nd round, would be great value.

vCash

Fred's Top 32

Well I have been hearing lately that Jernigan was dropping to the 2nd rd b4 those new drug reports. I think that he might b available for us at 47 for sure now.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I have Lawrence @ #65 and Jeffcoat @ #77

It's all on the 2014 Draft Spreadsheet http://www.fredsboot.com/nfl-draft-2014.html

I still have to update the page, but you can download the spreadsheet by clicking the link in the top right corner
    Thanks Fred--Good stuff!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I think Benjamin will be good...and, you can't teach his size...
    I love Benjamin, if the cowboys got him in the 2nd somehow I'd be soooo happy.

vCash
    Good call on rating Martin at 16th Fred lol. Exactly where he went