Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Fred's Top 32

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NE Penna (God's Country)
    Posts
    26,491
    vCash
    1500

    Fred's Top 32

    OK, so my 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet is done. Here is how my top 32 fall (not specific to where teams draft), Thoughts? note: example of function DLine = DT or DE

    Rank = my rank, CBS (obvious), player, off/def, rank within off/def, pos & rank, func & rank, college team



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Northeast PA
    Posts
    885
    vCash
    1500
    Looks pretty good Fred. I like the majority of it. I still like Clowney at 1. I don't like Ealy as high as he is or Barr as low as he is. I think Barr will end up being much better then Ealy. Ealy didn't how that much production in college. He sort of scares me as one of our picks that could end up being a bust.

    How about Demarcus Lawrence from Boise St. and Jeffcoat from Texas, where do you put these guys.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NE Penna (God's Country)
    Posts
    26,491
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The manster View Post
    Looks pretty good Fred. I like the majority of it. I still like Clowney at 1. I don't like Ealy as high as he is or Barr as low as he is. I think Barr will end up being much better then Ealy. Ealy didn't how that much production in college. He sort of scares me as one of our picks that could end up being a bust.

    How about Demarcus Lawrence from Boise St. and Jeffcoat from Texas, where do you put these guys.
    I have Lawrence @ #65 and Jeffcoat @ #77

    It's all on the 2014 Draft Spreadsheet http://www.fredsboot.com/nfl-draft-2014.html

    I still have to update the page, but you can download the spreadsheet by clicking the link in the top right corner

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    143
    vCash
    1500
    Very cool. It seems you have a similar opinion about K Benjamin as I do. He will be one hell of a player.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NE Penna (God's Country)
    Posts
    26,491
    vCash
    1500
    I think Benjamin will be good...and, you can't teach his size...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    447
    vCash
    500
    I love RaShede Hageman's size. Tuitt's almost exactly the same size. I don't follow college football that much, so I don't know much about those players, but I definitely love their size. That wr out of Florida St has crazy size too. I'll be curious to see how these players turn out
    Last edited by cowboysride; 05-05-2014 at 07:40 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    447
    vCash
    500
    Timmy Jernigan failed his combine drug test . Just heard this.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,506
    vCash
    1500
    Haven't been on the Cowboys forum for awhile... but yeah I heard about Jernigan. Now only if he can slip to the 2nd round, would be great value.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,038
    vCash
    1500

    Fred's Top 32

    Well I have been hearing lately that Jernigan was dropping to the 2nd rd b4 those new drug reports. I think that he might b available for us at 47 for sure now.
    [/CENTER]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Northeast PA
    Posts
    885
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I have Lawrence @ #65 and Jeffcoat @ #77

    It's all on the 2014 Draft Spreadsheet http://www.fredsboot.com/nfl-draft-2014.html

    I still have to update the page, but you can download the spreadsheet by clicking the link in the top right corner
    Thanks Fred--Good stuff!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I think Benjamin will be good...and, you can't teach his size...
    I love Benjamin, if the cowboys got him in the 2nd somehow I'd be soooo happy.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    447
    vCash
    500
    Good call on rating Martin at 16th Fred lol. Exactly where he went

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •