Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Has anyone heard from MBT? I am worried about him.

I know MBT takes it hard when the Rockets lose a tough game, but when that tough loss ends their
    season I am concerned we might have to put him on suicide watch. I noticed we haven't heard from
    him since the devastating loss on Friday. I hope he comes back soon so we won't have to worry about
    his mental state.

vCash
    He's fine. He just doesn't want to deal with trolls in the main forum and if I'm not mistaken, he's a journalist so I'm sure he's had plenty to write about.

We all took this loss hard but brighter days are ahead for this team hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    we wont make the playoffs but will be better than Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post

WEST:
    1.Spurs
    2.Thunder
    3.Portland
    4.Clippers
    5.Warriors
    6.Dallas
    7.Grizzlies
    8.Pheonix

vCash
    I'm sure he's just taking a break until there is some offseason news. It was a tough loss and I did the same thing after we lost to the Lakers a few years back, he'll be back once there is relevant news.

vCash
    lol.... I'm fine. I just needed a break from the Rockets for a few days. I took that loss pretty hard, and I tried to stay as far away from basketball as I could for a couple of days. I'll be back in here and posting again soon on a more regular basis, but between work, the playoffs, the draft and the PSD All-Time Re-draft, I've got enough stuff to keep me busy for a while.

And no, I would never even remotely consider suicide from the events of a sporting event. I just got really, really, really, really drunk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    lol.... I'm fine. I just needed a break from the Rockets for a few days. I took that loss pretty hard, and I tried to stay as far away from basketball as I could for a couple of days. I'll be back in here and posting again soon on a more regular basis, but between work, the playoffs, the draft and the PSD All-Time Re-draft, I've got enough stuff to keep me busy for a while.

And no, I would never even remotely consider suicide from the events of a sporting event. I just got really, really, really, really drunk.
    Welcome back and I think your self medication idea is brilliant.