Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Phillies May Ball

nice walk off. shades of 07.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

LOL'ing over here.

Hello there everyone... NWO... NYEnder...

Good times.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

Hey guys, I know I dont post much in here, but just started writing for rantsports.com...mostly eagles, but here is a Phils article...would love to hear feedback!

http://www.rantsports.com/mlb/2014/0...of-themselves/

I can't stand these bums this year. Trade anyone/everyone.

The question is who can you trade? You could deal Rollins, Utley, Chooch, and BP pieces but outside of that no one will want our other crap. If they could get a Beltran like deal and get a top 50 prospect for Rollins/Utley I'd be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    I can't stand these bums this year. Trade anyone/everyone.
    Gotta run that talent-less fool Amaro out of town first. It would be irresponsible for the brass to allow that idiot any more input. Get that ignorant fool away from the team and it's facilities ASAP.

I can't imagine putting together a worse bullpen. Amazingly awful. Old line up too. Never saw this coming lol
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

With all these flashback posts about the "good ole days" I thought I had to post, im sure most of you don't remember me, but I'm here. just not posting as much anymore. just wanted to say for you who were here back during that W.S that I remember all of your names, and I still appreciate reading MOST of your opinions.

back to the shadows I go
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

I remember you :-). Welcome back.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

At this point I think I'd consider trading Utley if you can get anything back that is valuable....not so sure the return will be anything good though. Ideally we wait till the deadline.

Can't say that I'm impressed with ryne either. Fundamentals have been terrible in almost every respect.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Can't say that I'm impressed with ryne either. Fundamentals have been terrible in almost every respect.
    Is Ryne too soft? Or could it be the old dog new trick syndrome with this aged team? I don't see Sandberg being as soft as Cholly.

Wondering if RAJ can facilitate a fire sale???

Broms....

June?
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    June?
    We used to have a thread for every series, but these days we don't even care enough to make a thread for every month. This won't change until Amaro is not only fired, but tarred and feathered as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast