Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And the May thread drags itself to page 2...
    I know, right? Back in the day there would be a thread per series. Now it has become the way of the Royals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

Time to reform the Infamous Raiders?
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

It's still page 1 for me. I think I set it to 50 posts per page at some point...

It seems like we're all still around, we just don't have anything to say anymore.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Tough to discuss this team. Win some lose some. No consistency.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

It's really hard to talk about a team that you know is going to be average-below average and they have no major young pieces playing for the team right now.

Phillies May Ball

In NYC, the only time people talk is negativity about the Mets or Yankees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

Phillies May Ball

this thread used to be so fun. i remember during most divisional series. there would be 20 to 30 people in a thread. refresh the page in two minutes and the thread already moved on, 2 pages.

honestly i prob had the most fun here in 09. coming off a World Series win, this thread was where the long dicks swung that year. all the "world ****ing champions" sigs, aww it was great.
    Last edited by BigLee53; 05-20-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

I don't get to watch any games with comcast dominating the broadcasts. Dish or direct are my only options in the sticks where I live. That doesn't help the matter either
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

I don't suspect a fire sale would yield much in return as far as prospects but could we anticipate any salary relief if Papelbon, Lee, Utley, Burnett, etc were shipped out?

Sadly, they're probably going to stay close enough to .500/ contention that we won't make many moves. Not sure I want RAJ shepharding a fire sale, anyway.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

Nice to see Buchanon get the call up. Thought he practically earned it with his strong ST showing. Could he end up being as serviceable as Blanton was?

Also was nice to see the BP not blow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael6BT View Post
    remember 40 page series threads?
    Ahhhh the good old days....

Ya mean?
    Long live the nWo. Still remember the user NYEnder who joined the NWO and was your "rival" until he got exposed to be one of the 20 accounts of NatsHaveASay

Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    Hello There Everyone,

I don't have the energy to write 24,000 words to make a joke. Just imagine this is way too many words and none of it readable or coherent.
    Top notch. I actually struggled to remember that guy's name for a bit. Couldn't get RyGuy out of my head. TheFlash's last post was in December of 2008 (over 5 years ago?!?!)

Wonder how Degz is doing these days.

Time to reform the Infamous Raiders?
    I wish someone had that old sig. One of the earliest legendary moments of the Phils forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    this thread used to be so fun. i remember during most divisional series. there would be 20 to 30 people in a thread. refresh the page in two minutes and the thread already moved on, 2 pages.

honestly i prob had the most fun here in 09. coming off a World Series win, this thread was where the long dicks swung that year. all the "world ****ing champions" sigs, aww it was great.
    Irreplaceable memories. Unfortunately that was a right place, right time, perfect storm of elements. With twitter and social media being more prominent 5 years later, the days of huge game threads on internet forums are waning.

Anyone remember when ILikeThePhils claimed that Kendrick would win at least 200 MLB games? Stunned he is still in the league so many seasons later.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    I don't get to watch any games with comcast dominating the broadcasts. Dish or direct are my only options in the sticks where I live. That doesn't help the matter either
    Yeah well I burn my money on the extra innings package...so there is that haha. Sadly I find myself tuning into other games more and more with an eye on guys on my fantasy roster.

Not sure I want RAJ shepharding a fire sale, anyway.
    I agree with that statement 100%.

Hello There Everyone,

I don't have the energy to write 24,000 words to make a joke. Just imagine this is way too many words and none of it readable or coherent.
    Barajas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ruiz

It seems like we're all still around, we just don't have anything to say anymore.
    Also, I think a lot of us were in college/HS back in the halcyon days. Now we've got responsibilities and ****, not as much time to have the 5,000th argument about how much [insert player] or his contract sucks anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Irreplaceable memories. Unfortunately that was a right place, right time, perfect storm of elements. With twitter and social media being more prominent 5 years later, the days of huge game threads on internet forums are waning.
    Yeah, this place was great and I'm...well, not exactly proud to have wasted as much time on PSD as I did back in the day...but I don't really regret it either. 2007-11 wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without it for me. But as you point out, forums are quickly becoming relics of a bygone era. PSD's certainly suffered a steep decline.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast