Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

How do you feel about Doc, KG and Paul moving on in the playoffs?

I'm honestly happy for them you have Doc who managed to take the Clippers to the next round in the PO's after everything that's happened in the media and Kevin and Paul who most thought including myself were washed up also managed to the next round of the PO's. But it still makes me wonder if they never left what this Celtics team be in the PO's? I will admit I'm happy but a little pissed off that we gave up on these guys too soon.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm honestly happy for them you have Doc who managed to take the Clippers to the next round in the PO's after everything that's happened in the media and Kevin and Paul who most thought including myself were washed up also managed to the next round of the PO's. But it still makes me wonder if they never left what this Celtics team be in the PO's? I will admit I'm happy but a little pissed off that we gave up on these guys too soon.
    No we didn't ,Brooklyn has Joe Johnson ,D-Will and great depth and look they almost lost in their first round.The deal remains a steal even if the Nets win a championship which i can't see it happening.

Doc wanted to leave and i'm very happy with Brad .
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    No we didn't ,Brooklyn has Joe Johnson ,D-Will and great depth and look they almost lost in their first round.The deal remains a steal even if the Nets win a championship which i can't see it happening.

Doc wanted to leave and i'm very happy with Brad .

But didn't Doc leave after KG and Pierce got traded? I will agree I don't see the Nets winning the title but the Po's are different so anything can happen.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    But didn't Doc leave after KG and Pierce got traded? I will agree I don't see the Nets winning the title but the Po's are different so anything can happen.
    Doc was the first one to leave.
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    Doc was the first one to leave.
    I stand corrected I could of sworn he left after the trades lol.

vCash
    may the nets win the next two finals, and fall off the face of the earth after that

vCash
    How do you feel about Doc, KG and Paul moving on in the playoffs?

Like I do about any and every other coach and player moving on in the playoffs.

Meh.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Very happy for Paul Pierce and KG. I really dont care about Doc but with the Sterling thing I am kinda rooting for The Clipps now just bc.

I wanted the Nets and Hawks to suck this year so we could get a better draft pick but now that we get that 17th pick now and its locked in I just want to see the Nets do well.
    El Presidente

vCash
    I'm all for the Nets getting as far as possible just so there is pressure for them to get the band back together in the off-season.

vCash
    I'll be pulling for all of them until they get knocked out. Especially since KG and Pierce are about to play against Miami
    UNC players with NBA Rings - 14

Duke players with NBA Rings - 3

vCash
    Yup rooting for them all.

vCash
    II will admit I'm happy but a little pissed off that we gave up on these guys too soon.
    That's ridiculous. Par for the course. KG has been playing on fumes most of the year. Pierce has had more good moments but we as a franchise are much better of with them gone. We'd have what? 31 wins instead of 25 if we kept them? Please.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celtNYpatsHeels View Post
    I'll be pulling for all of them until they get knocked out. Especially since KG and Pierce are about to play against Miami
    I hate Miami so now I REALLY want the Nets to win the next round.
    El Presidente

vCash
    No more Nets in the Po's.

vCash
    Surprised the PP return to the C's hyperbole hasn't ramped up yet.

I think KG is done.

Actually, I think both KG and PP are done and have been for a couple of seasons now. DAnny robbed the Net's blind.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast