Hello regulars, so long bandwagoners!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    ideas for a new head coach to replace mark jackson
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    draymond green is more than a role player next year. My guess is that he is named a team captain. Ironically, he might be the guy the warriors have trouble resigning. he could get offered a 3 yr 28 million dollar deal or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    theres already a thread for this.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I think Green was a huge reason we were even in this series but I believe we would have won by game 6 with Bogut

vCash
    it sucks to be a first round exit team- I remember how excited I was when we got iggy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    I think Green was a huge reason we were even in this series but I believe we would have won by game 6 with Bogut
    Bogut is the type of player who you cant count on to be out there when you need him- the guy is injury prone (i dont care what people say- he just finds ways not to be out there when his team needs him)

vCash
    Ouch. I can't discuss this, still too soon. lol. I'm going to continue licking the wounds for a while.

vCash
    So who do we get for David Lee? No way I see him back here next year.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavwar53 View Post
    So who do we get for David Lee? No way I see him back here next year.
    God I hope you're right. He will never be good in the playoffs. Everybody who defends him and uses his numbers to defend him clearly wasn't watching the series. He gets most of his points and boards off putbacks or easy layups and when the game slows down, he gets pushed around when teams play physical defense on him. There has to be an upgrade out there. I don't think he's one of the best ten PF's in the game, he's consistent, but his game will never be tailored for the playoffs.

AS FOR BARNES, he needs to figure his **** out or he can get packaged and shipped out too. ****, there is so much that can be done it's crazy. Keep Curry, Klay, and Green...that's about all I know right now.

"Next season Lee will solidify himself as a star in the playoffs, if not before. Book it." -lolPhillies 4/22/2013 3:26 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Who would you want as the ideal head coach for this team

Since you want Jackson gone so bad, you must have someone or two in mind or it doesn't matter who as long as we have a coaching change

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    God I hope you're right. He will never be good in the playoffs. Everybody who defends him and uses his numbers to defend him clearly wasn't watching the series. He gets most of his points and boards off putbacks or easy layups and when the game slows down, he gets pushed around when teams play physical defense on him. There has to be an upgrade out there. I don't think he's one of the best ten PF's in the game, he's consistent, but his game will never be tailored for the playoffs.

AS FOR BARNES, he needs to figure his **** out or he can get packaged and shipped out too. ****, there is so much that can be done it's crazy. Keep Curry, Klay, and Green...that's about all I know right now.
    Lacob is in love with Lee so he is staying as well as being a fans favorite, the same fans who pay hard earn money to see him in Warriors gear. And do you have any problems on Klay getting a max contract to stay?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Lacob is in love with Lee so he is staying as well as being a fans favorite, the same fans who pay hard earn money to see him in Warriors gear. And do you have any problems on Klay getting a max contract to stay?
    Lacob wants a championship, he is not going to let his affection for Lee get in the way of that, rumors were before the season started we were looking to move Lee for Aldridge, so with Lee being the weak link this playoff series why would we not look to move him now.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    Green should start and Lee should be moved to the bench but should still see some minutes with Steph.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    We should've drafted Drummond. And not because I don't like Barnes, he can still become a very good player, but because of Bogut's injuries...I don't know why the FO and Myers didn't see that coming.

she says go for the championship

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast