Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Thank You Warriors for another great season !

Thanks for an exciting season, although we came up short. The guys played hard and left it all on the court during the series. We were overmatched in the coaching and player department, but came within 1 min of winning game 7 against the Clippers. We played one of the best games we did all series and had solid contributions from the whole bench to backup Curry and Green.

IMO, this season felt a little weird. I'm going to be honest, I felt a little cheated. We had one of the best 5 man units, #FullSquad, but we didn't get to see them in the playoffs again. Coach Jackson also had to coach with his future in doubt. Had to fire/reassign 2 assistants in the last month of the season. Dealt with the DTS situation in the playoffs.

I'm not happy with a first round exit, but I believe the players learned a lot this season when playing through adversity. Despite playing under a weird coaching situation, the players stuck together and played as a team. I believe we will have the same roster unless we trade Lee/Barnes which I don't think will happen. We have yet to see #FullSquad in the playoffs because Lee missed most of last season's playoffs too.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    Thanks for an exciting season, although we came up short. The guys played hard and left it all on the court during the series. We were overmatched in the coaching and player department, but came within 1 min of winning game 7 against the Clippers. We played one of the best games we did all series and had solid contributions from the whole bench to backup Curry and Green.

IMO, this season felt a little weird. I'm going to be honest, I felt a little cheated. We had one of the best 5 man units, #FullSquad, but we didn't get to see them in the playoffs again. Coach Jackson also had to coach with his future in doubt. Had to fire/reassign 2 assistants in the last month of the season. Dealt with the DTS situation in the playoffs.

I'm not happy with a first round exit, but I believe the players learned a lot this season when playing through adversity. Despite playing under a weird coaching situation, the players stuck together and played as a team. I believe we will have the same roster unless we trade Lee/Barnes which I don't think will happen. We have yet to see #FullSquad in the playoffs because Lee missed most of last season's playoffs too.
    barnes and oneal didnt score a single point in the game- thats solid?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Yea I was shocked about how Barnes was ineffective. We need a new PF a new center . And do it like the clips and the heat go out and get more players who can come off the bench. We need to be able to show different looks. And play around with the rotations in the regular season so we can test there effectivness. Im still bitter about not going after Granger. But im happy because theres still alot of room for improvement.
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    barnes and oneal didnt score a single point in the game- thats solid?
    Contributions = scoring points?

Yeah, let's have a go at O'Neal, I mean he played less than three minutes with a bruised bone. He could have at least dropped twenty.

Barnes... well, we've been watching this kid all year long and he's shown us very little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    But yeah, thank you Warriors, everyone from the players, coaching staff, management, scouts, trainers, physio, medical team, ball boys etc etc everyone.

Thank you for giving us one of the most memorable game 7s in recent history.

Thank you for bringing us the best season I've ever seen us have.

Thank you for giving us something to cheer for and for showing us that we will be a playoff team for many years to come after so many years of failure and misery.

Thank you for giving it everything you had and leaving it all on the court.

Thank you for giving us something to look forward to in the future with such a young core.

And most importantly, thank you Coach Jackson for striving for greatness, even when people constantly doubt you, Coach Jackson embodies exactly what it means to be a Warrior, push forward, no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    To the players, Coach Jackson, Lacob, Myers, Guber and West

she says go for the championship

vCash
    While it sucks the season is over, I already can't wait for the next one to start. It's going to be an interesting offseason...

Thanks for a great season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    While it sucks the season is over, I already can't wait for the next one to start. It's going to be an interesting offseason...

Thanks for a great season.
    Im getting the feeling that letting mark jackson go might be harder for lacob to do than he might have thought a few months ago. If curry is that dead set on defending him- Lacob has something to think about.

I saw a quote from espn that said mark jackson doesnt have a single supporter in the warriors front office, and that he was on an island. Yet- he has curry and draymond green telling anyone who will listen that hes such a great coach. The two guys that gave them a chance in game 7. I think that most of the guys in the front office are replacable- curry and green- not so much. If you have to choose between making someone happy.

Then again- lacob had no problem blowing up the team and tanking after promising the playoffs... LOL so he isnt afraid to make bold moves that might rub people the wrong way.

Also- all these players say they would run through walls for jackson. Its ironic- because if the players just gave a reasonable level of effort on a consistent basis- they probably would have been a 58+ win team. atleast 10-12 of their losses could have been contributed to just a lack of effort and desire. Im not even talking about giving 100% like they did in game 7. Im just talking about not giving 25% like they did against the nuggets a few weeks ago.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Im getting the feeling that letting mark jackson go might be harder for lacob to do than he might have thought a few months ago. If curry is that dead set on defending him- Lacob has something to think about.

I saw a quote from espn that said mark jackson doesnt have a single supporter in the warriors front office, and that he was on an island. Yet- he has curry and draymond green telling anyone who will listen that hes such a great coach. The two guys that gave them a chance in game 7. I think that most of the guys in the front office are replacable- curry and green- not so much. If you have to choose between making someone happy.

Then again- lacob had no problem blowing up the team and tanking after promising the playoffs... LOL so he isnt afraid to make bold moves that might rub people the wrong way.

Also- all these players say they would run through walls for jackson. Its ironic- because if the players just gave a reasonable level of effort on a consistent basis- they probably would have been a 58+ win team. atleast 10-12 of their losses could have been contributed to just a lack of effort and desire. Im not even talking about giving 100% like they did in game 7. Im just talking about not giving 25% like they did against the nuggets a few weeks ago.
    The only difference from a +48 to a +58 win seasons is that it feels better to upset teams then to be upset by a team in the playoffs. Ask Karl how that feels in a nut shell.

vCash
    Thank you warriors for another great season!!! It sucks to se it end so abruptly, and I am shocked they would walk away from Jackson, so I am both excited and nervous about our future.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post

Came up short? Lol, please.

Too bad I was the only one to see this folly coming. Not the fans, not the front office, not the media. Only me. Now it'll take me 5 years to dig us out of this mess.

vCash
    we are winning it all next season spanklin, just watch.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!