Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

What would YOU do?

Let me lay down my hypothetical.
    It's our turn to pick. Surprisingly, manziel has dropped and is still on the board. Perhaps even more surprising is aaron donald is also still there. What do you do? Draft your stud DT to pair with Melton and create potentially the best inside duo? Do you trade with a team that wants manziel and get more picks? Do you draft manziel to be your qb of the future? What would YOU do?
    So many choices, so little time to decide.

titties

vCash

What would YOU do?

Wow, I'm kind of torn. It depends on what that other team was offering for that pick. If it was a 1st, 2nd, and a 3rd or 4th I would trade the pick. If not I think that I would take manzel. The draft is deep on the DL so I think it's not a major need to take Donald. Don't get me wrong I do love Donald, but bcuz of all the depth in this draft he would b my last option.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Trade the pick but you must aquire an extra 2nd and a 3rd and swapping 1st rounders.

vCash
    No way I draft a qb. No way

I would draft Donald unless a team gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.

vCash
    Depends on what we could possibly get for the pick. Someone might be desperate enough to do something stupid. If nobody is willing to give up a good enough package then just take Donald and move on.

vCash
    the deal would be the crux of this decision...in no way do I take Manziel, especially if Donald is there...but, I float out there that I am taking Manziel just to see if someone gets crazy enough to make a stupid move...Cleveland's other 1st, their 2nd is a good starting point...if the clock goes by, my card has Donald on it

vCash
    Absolutely no way do I take Manziel. I don't care who's left on board. We need D-line help and safety and there has to be a line between bpa and need. I would strongly consider Donald unless another team blew us away. If we received a 1,2 and 3 for our 1, then I might lean toward the deal, especially if I thought I could still get Barr.

I think both Donald and Barr would be very nice for this line at 16. If both are gone, I would try to trade down and grab an extra 2 maybe 2and 4 etc.... This draft is pretty deep at DT and we could also grab a DE in no specific order. I might lean toward Donald with him and Barr on board but it would be a tough call.

vCash
    I was looking at the draft order, and I would try to work out a deal with the cardinals. I don't think DT is a big need for anyone picking between us and them so we could still have a shot at Donald.

titties

vCash
    I call Manziel and ask him if he wants to be a Cowboy after he says yes I tell him to "dream on shitball" . Then I select Donald unless I get a trade offer I can not pass up.
    Last edited by pacowboysfan; 05-04-2014 at 08:39 PM.

vCash
    I wouldn't draft Manziel even if he was available in the second round so you could imagine how I feel about drafting him at 16.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I wouldn't draft Manziel even if he was available in the second round so you could imagine how I feel about drafting him at 16.
    I'd be ALL over him in the 2nd. That'd be a steal bro. Manziel is a great athlete and can make all the throws. As much as I hate his attitude, there is no denying his talent. It also seems as if he is maturing. Hes far more mature now than he was a year ago, you can tell by the tv interviews. 2nd rd would be a straight steal in my opinion. I don't think he makes it out of the top 5

vCash
    Maybe I am exaggerating a bit. lol But honestly I don't want him at all. Romo has to be our qb for the next few years so why have him on the bench? In 4 years when Manziel is ready to start he will not be cheap anymore.
    Plus I think the second round will be deep. There might be some good Dline or a good WR that falls.

I think Kony Ealy or Lawrence would help this team more Manziel

Anyway we both know he will not fall to the second round. lol
    Last edited by mariner4life; 05-04-2014 at 11:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Maybe I am exaggerating a bit. lol But honestly I don't want him at all. Romo has to be our qb for the next few years so why have him on the bench? In 4 years when Manziel is ready to start he will not be cheap anymore.
    Plus I think the second round will be deep. There might be some good Dline or a good WR that falls.

I think Kony Ealy or Lawrence would help this team more Manziel

Anyway we both know he will not fall to the second round. lol
    Lol I agree with that. Really hoping we hit on a couple defensive studs. We need defensive game changers. If the cowboys fix their def, they are a scary team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysride View Post
    Lol I agree with that. Really hoping we hit on a couple defensive studs. We need defensive game changers. If the cowboys fix their def, they are a scary team
    I agree.
    8 and 8 with a last ranked defence. Imagine if we could go from 32 ranked defence to a 16?

vCash
    The only way I would even say Manziels name is if Romo went Barry Sanders and just retired out of the blue. Otherwise, we take Donald. This guy is a game changer. OR If we trade, it better be a nice package of picks. I would rather have Bortles at qb than Manziel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast