Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Is James Harden Still Considered The Best Shooting Guard in the League?

We all saw his 6 game performance against Portland.

Here are some numbers:

26.8 PPG

50-133 FG (37.6%) (22.2 FGA per game)

16-54 3s (29.6%) (9 3's Attempted per game)

45-50 FTs (90%) (8.3 FTs attempted per game)

vCash
    I didn't know he ever was.

RUDY

vCash
    there actually isnt many prime SGs in the league right now, it isnt that deeep, but yes he is the best healthy SG atm.
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    For the season name me a better sg. Kobe and wade don't count this season due to missing so much time

His defense still makes me vomit tho

vCash
    Harden just posted a PER of 18.8, a TS% of .519, and a WS/48 of .112.

if we combine both his Houston playoff runs together from the past two seasons his numbers aren't impressive. he has struggled in the post-season as a houston rocket.

derozen, manu and ellis haven't been that much better through the first round if we go by their advanced line, advantage Manu.

vCash
    The real question is who was ever foolish enough to consider him that in the first place. Kobe and Wade are hurt, they didn't die...

vCash
    He's was the best shooting guard this season but I have to see what Kobe does when he returns from injury before I call harden the best Shooting Guard in the league.

vCash
    Lol Harden is a wannabe. He's the only SG allowed to take that many shots right now and clearly he can't be effective in the playoffs when the whistle isn't as touchy.

Plus, he definitely aint clutch. I only saw him shoot bricks at the end of games this series.

Overrated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23 View Post
    He's was the best shooting guard this season but I have to see what Kobe does when he returns from injury before I call harden the best Shooting Guard in the league.
    Kobe is finished bro. His knee is shredded, he is 36 years old. Harden is the best by default. He looks to the refs to bail him out all the time and his defense is just atrocious by next season I think Bradley Beal and Klay Thompson over take him as better SG's.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 05-03-2014 at 01:43 PM.

vCash
    I could be a little bias and I'm not saying Klay Thompson is now but I think he will become the best. He is killer shooter, he has a much improved post game, continues to improve his driving ability (tho still needs work cause he doesn't get to the line often enough) and unlike most other young SG plays good defense. He has a very well rounded game and has continued to improve different facets of his game each year that he's been in the league.

vCash
    He never was the best sg in the game. He was the 2nd best sg due to default. I would still take a Wade at 50% than a Harden at 100% in a playoff series. Sure over the course of 82 games, Harden will look better on paper due to his youth and dexterity. But in the playoffs it's Wade by ten miles. Wade is the better defender, Wade is way more clutch, Wade is not a choke artist, Wade doesn't need help from the refs to maintain his elite status... Well, scratch that last part, he didn't get the name D-Whistle for nothing. Lol. Either way, Harden is yet another failed experiment resulted in the NBA trying to manufacture another superstar. Looks like Howard chose wrong. Hahahaha. I've waited a while to say that and I knew I would have the opportunity. Harden is a joke people. Please don't ever insult Kobe or Wade by bringing his name up in the same sentence again. Thank you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    The real question is who was ever foolish enough to consider him that in the first place. Kobe and Wade are hurt, they didn't die...
    There were many claiming this nonsense at the beginning of the season. Now it's time to laugh in their faces. Yes I will name names. Ehem ehem... Mightybosstone.
    Last edited by amos1er; 05-03-2014 at 04:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I could be a little bias and I'm not saying Klay Thompson is now but I think he will become the best. He is killer shooter, he has a much improved post game, continues to improve his driving ability (tho still needs work cause he doesn't get to the line often enough) and unlike most other young SG plays good defense. He has a very well rounded game and has continued to improve different facets of his game each year that he's been in the league.
    Lol Klay? Funny thing is he's just as much a liability defensively as harden. This is a 2way sport. Best SG is joe Johnson , right now unfortunately
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Harden can score and the tv reporters & social media anointed him a superstar. You no longer have to earn it. It's a 20+ppg mandatory title
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    meh id take derozan over him right now

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast