Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2 round with trades

So I did this mock with input from trusted people I know that work for companies that do scouting for hired agencies. They gave me inputs on trades, value, and rankings. They kinda got inside track to needs and who likes who. We debated, argued, made up, and landed all 64 picks in the first two rounds. So this is a final mock with trades.

All numbers after indicate trade, and perimeters can be seen below.

ROUND ONE:
    1. Houston ~ Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (2)
    2. Atlanta ~ Khalil Mack, DE/LB, Buffalo (1)(2)
    3. Jacksonville ~ Blake Bortles, QB, UCF
    4. Detroit ~ Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson (3)
    5. Oakland ~ Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
    6. St. Louis ~ Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M (1)
    7. Tampa Bay ~ Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
    8. Minnesota ~ Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State
    9. Buffalo ~ Eric Ebron, TE, UNC
    10. Cleveland ~ Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU (3)
    11. Tennessee ~ Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
    12. New York Giants ~ Aaron Donald, DT, Pitt
    13. St. Louis ~ Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
    14. Chicago ~ HeSean Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
    15. San Francisco ~ Bradley Robey, CB/S, Ohio State (4)
    16. Dallas ~ Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
    17. Arizona ~ Tyler Lewan, OT, Michigan (5)
    18. New York Jets ~ Kyle Fuller, CB, VT
    19. Miami ~ Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
    20. Baltimore ~ Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State (5)
    21. Green Bay ~ Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    22. Philadelphia ~ Jason Verret, CB, TCU
    23. Kansas City ~ Marqise Lee ~ WR, USC
    24. Cincinnati ~ Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
    25. San Diego ~ Zack Martin, OT/G, ND
    26. Cleveland ~ Derick Carr, QB, Fresno State
    27. New Orleans ~ Louis Nix III, NT, ND
    28. Carolina ~ Xavier Su'a-Filo. OG, UCLA
    29. New England ~ Ra'Shede Hageman, DE/DT, Minnesota
    30. Pittsburgh ~ Kelvin Benjamin, WR/TE, Florida State (4)
    31. Denver ~ CJ Mosley, ILB, Alabama
    32. Seattle ~ Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia

(1) Atlanta #6, 2015 1st, 2015 4th ---> St. Louis #2
    (2) Atlanta Mack, 2014 2nd, 2015 3rd ---> Houston Clowney, 2015 5th
    (3) Detroit #10, 2014 3rd, 2015 3rd ---> Cleveland #4
    (4) San Francisco #31, 2014 3rd, 2015 2nd ----> Pittsburgh #15
    (5) Arizona #20, 2014 3rd ---> Baltimore #17

ROUND TWO

33. Houston ~ Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
    34. Washington ~ Timmy JJernigan, DT/DE, Florida State
    35. Cleveland ~ Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State
    36. Minnesota ~ Dee Ford, DE, Auburn (6)
    37. Houston ~ Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech (2)
    38. Tampa Bay ~ Troy Niklas, TE, ND
    39. Jacksonville ~ Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State
    40. Oakland ~ Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana
    41. Buffalo ~ Jimmy Ward, S, Norther Illinois
    42. Tennessee ~ Jimmy Garrapolo, QB, Easter Illinois
    43. New York Giants ~ Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    44. St. Louis ~ Lamarcus Joyner, CB/S, Florida State
    45. Detoit ~ Deion Baley, S, USC
    46. Pittsburgh ~ Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State
    47. Dallas ~ Stephon Tuitt, DE/DT, ND
    48. Baltimore ~ David Yankey, OG/T, Stanford
    49. New York Jets ~ Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbuilt
    50. Miami~ Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU
    51. Chicago ~ Trent Murphy, OLB, Stanford
    52. Arizona ~ Jeremiah Attaaochu, OLB, Georgia Tech
    53. Green Bay ~ Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State
    54. Philadelphia ~ Marcus Smith, DE/OLB, Louisville
    55. Cincinnati ~ Deone Bucannon, S, Washington State
    56. San Francisco ~ Devonte Adams, WR, Fresno State
    57. San Diego ~ Keith McGill, CB/S, Duke
    58. New Orleans ~ Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington
    59. Indianapolis ~ Cameron Fleming, OT, Stanford
    60. Carolina ~ Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson
    61. San Francisco ~ Demarcus Lawrence, OLB, Boisie State
    62. Miami ~ Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin (7)
    63. Denver ~ Trai Turner, OG, LSU
    64. Minnesota ~ Zack Mettenberger, QB, LSU (8)

(6) Minnesota #40, 2014 4th, 2015 6th ----> Oakland #36, 2015 5th
    (7) Miami 2014 3rd, 2015 3rd ----> New England #62
    (8) Minnesota 2014 3rd, 2015 3rd ---> Seattle #64
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Swap Roby with Fuller and if be happy as a niner fan, but it does seem like we're giving a little much to move up.
    Last edited by CodeRed; 05-03-2014 at 11:53 AM.

''Sig by Johnle''

vCash
    Impressive. I especially like the after draft trade between ATL and HOU which makes a lot of sense given their defensive schemes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Swap Roby with Fuller and if be happy as a niner fan, but it does seem like we're giving a little much to move up.
    We used four charts and it was two for SF and two for Pitt. And they think Robys versatility plays into the coaching staffs hands.

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Awful draft for Carolina IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowdeth View Post
    Impressive. I especially like the after draft trade between ATL and HOU which makes a lot of sense given their defensive schemes.
    They said this is about the only way both teams get their man and Houston gets the picks they want. The big part is if they move out, they want Mack but think he isn't getting past Jacksonville.

vCash
    jags wont take bortles. been saying that since 'nam.

will take manziel before any qb.

if we got manziel and robinson id be happy

vCash
    Phins would not pass on Martin if he was still there for a S. Don't think they would go RB in round 2 either with Lamar and Moreno. Still many other holes and alot better talent than Hill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    We used four charts and it was two for SF and two for Pitt. And they think Robys versatility plays into the coaching staffs hands.
    Fuller has more versatility than Roby. And, with his off the field issues Roby wouldn't be the smartest pick for the Niners right now.

''Sig by Johnle''

vCash
    I really like Shazier for Minnesota but I feel like we could trade back into the late teens and still get him. Also, why would we trade UP in the 2nd rounder for a DE? Ford wouldn't be higher than 3rd on the depth chart and might not even beat out Corey Wooton for playing time. A QB, G, or CB would be much better choices.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Good work but I think Martin will go much higher.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash

2 round with trades

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I really like Shazier for Minnesota but I feel like we could trade back into the late teens and still get him. Also, why would we trade UP in the 2nd rounder for a DE? Ford wouldn't be higher than 3rd on the depth chart and might not even beat out Corey Wooton for playing time. A QB, G, or CB would be much better choices.
    No such thing as too many pass rushers when you are in that division. And they said Ford has a first round grade.

As for QB, look at the end of round two.

Guard and CB have enough depth to pick later.

EDIT: Shazier is the one guy they say 90% of fans are overlooking that teams absolutely love. Good kid. Smart. Athletic. Can play all three spots of 43 LB, or all four spots in a 34, and can cover TEs and slot WRs better than any LB outside of Timmons and David.
    Last edited by warfelg; 05-03-2014 at 01:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jokemaker View Post
    Good work but I think Martin will go much higher.
    I thought so too, but the guys I walked to said he's going to be a victim of the extra time teams have.

They said this hurts the "safe guys" more than any other. Basically teams, with the extra two weeks, have more time to convince themselves that the risky player is worth the pick.

vCash
    The Lions / Browns trade would never happen as it's too one sided for THIS YEAR, the entry draft of the new GM and head coach. They don't have time to wait.. So, the trade would have to include the Lions 2nd round this year..

The selection at # 10 would be Mathews or Lewan.. If the Browns wanted to take a WR, they'd stay at # 4 and take Sammy Watkins.. it makes little sense to move out of a spot where they can get a game changer, move back six spots for a guy at the same position who's a weaker player..

The Browns don't need MORE picks.. they need to use the picks they have wisely..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    No such thing as too many pass rushers when you are in that division. And they said Ford has a first round grade.

As for QB, look at the end of round two.

Guard and CB have enough depth to pick later.
    No doubt this is true and I like BPA but the one thing Minnesota has on it's defense is pass rushers. If the draft falls how you have it, I would rather see Minnesota take Jimmy Ward, Lamarcus Joyner, or David Yankey over Ford. Plus Mike Zimmers defense doesn't usually produce high sack #'s from it's DEs. If a DE is going to be taken Stephon Tuitt is a better scheme fit.

Didn't notice the Mettenberger pick at first but that would be a solid move. Love the Shazier pick (even if it's a little high). Just don't like the Ford pick.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 05-03-2014 at 01:18 PM.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast