Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    Hey guys, just visiting. Was talking with one of my buddies last night and we were talking about places Melo could go and I thought Charlotte would be a really solid spot. If you guys got Melo, at 9 took Stauskas and at 24 Adrien Payne of another big you would no doubt be top 3 in the East.

Kemba/ Neal?
    Stauskas/ Henderson
    Melo/ MKG (could start at 2?)
    Zeller/ Payne
    Jefferson/ Bismack

or you could go the opposite route and take Aaron Gordon at 9 and Jordan Adams or PJ Hairston a 24

Kemba/ Neal?
    Henderson/ Adams (future starter)
    Melo/ MKG
    Gordon/ Zeller
    Jefferson/ Biz

Also if Melo refuses to play D, you start MKG and put him on the best player.

I know its a ridiculous thought.. But just thought Id bring it to actual Bobcat.... I mean HORNET fans (love the switch). Now just go back to the west lol.
    I don't think he would play here and if he did I am not sure he would be happy.

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

Never understood why the Hornets went after Lance. The Hornets need efficient scorers around Kemba N Jefferson. I was hoping they got Stauskas. Aaron Affalo would be a great pick-up and is the type of players they need to add. Lance has always been a streaky shooter at best, why add him to a poor shooting team like the Hornets SMH..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    Never understood why the Hornets went after Lance. The Hornets need efficient scorers around Kemba N Jefferson. I was hoping they got Stauskas. Aaron Affalo would be a great pick-up and is the type of players they need to add. Lance has always been a streaky shooter at best, why add him to a poor shooting team like the Hornets SMH..
    Trade scenario:
    Pistons - Meeks/Butler/Jerebko
    Hornets - Stephenson/MKG

Hornets trade Gary Neal and second round pick to Wolves for Mo Williams and Troy Daniels. Sounds like Wolves wanna re-flip Neal in another trade.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 02-10-2015 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Hornets trade Gary Neal and second round pick to Wolves for Mo Williams and Troy Daniels. Sounds like Wolves wanna re-flip Neal in another trade.
    Where do you think Neal will go?

Hawks traded Payne to Wolves to open up a roster spot. Yahoo WOJ suggested the spot could be Ray Allen or Neal.

What's the status of RFA Biyombo? Match all offer sheets? Al opted in for player option. Not sure if Henderson opts in? If so Hornets at $70M before any offers are matched to Biyombo. Then factor in MKG is RFA next year as well. Hornets gonna re-sign Mo Williams as well? Or will there be some salary dump of Lance? Mortgage #9 to unload Lance? I read that rumor a while back. Not sure if true or not.

With MKG out till April with a injury. I still would think you guys are in win now mode since you traded for Batum. So would you be interested in a guy like Bucks OJ Mayo? Or very least Wolves Kevin Martin? Mayo is $8M expiring contract.

Bucks trade Plumlee to Hornets for Hibbert and Hawes. Bucks waive Novak.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345