Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

is the NBA pulling strings?

Don't want to come off as a conspiracy theorist guys...but let's be honest

-Zach Randolph suspended for GAME 7 for a moderate shove on OKCs Adams

-Dejaun Blair suspended for pivotal game 5 for an accidental kick that grazed Splitters head

-Paul George NOT suspended for a league violation that requires suspension

Seeing as the league would love to have each of these teams who benefited advance, especially OKC and Pacers, this seems slightly sketchy. Factor in the mass amount complaints about the refs this playoffs...you have yourself some suspicion.

Personally...I feel bad for Memphis. That would piss me off greatly after such hopes for an underdog being risen

vCash
    its straight b.s
    I guess the Shoe company ceos that put money into hyping durants or Georges got nervous and made some calls.

Lets not forget that with FAIR CALLS both thunder and Pacers would already be out.
    ]

vCash
    Anyone who thought this great opening round series and a new commissioner would mean a newer and more competitive NBA apparently spoke too soon. Same old rigged BS, a league that cares more about shoe and jersey sales than competition.

vCash
    But the league would probably average out if it didn't get the reputation of being rigged..I mean they're basing all their decisions and sales off kids/teens.

This first round was amazing. Key word WAS. we had everything, overtimes, BUZZER BEATER gamewinner.

LET THE UNDERDOGS PLAY!! Don't they understand fans like underdogs? I mean wtf

vCash
    Pretty much, a rule is a rule no matter how silly it is.

vCash
    Well looks like JVG agrees.

Mavs and Raps currently getting screwed as we speak. Well see what happens in Portland Houston tonight

vCash
    Never got how people think the league would pull strings for the Spurs to succeed.

And, I agree about the others though. I feel like it was clear Z-Bo was trying to push him. That was not a punch.

vCash
    So it's time for the yearly league is rigged blah blah blah blah ********.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Asik's better View Post
    So it's time for the yearly league is rigged blah blah blah blah ********.
    They're making it pretty blatant with their selective rulings. They preach zero tolerance but let PG off? They suspend Randolph for an altercation that wasn't even a flagrant?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lient View Post
    They're making it pretty blatant with their selective rulings. They preach zero tolerance but let PG off? They suspend Randolph for an altercation that wasn't even a flagrant?
    Precisely
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman:28419975
    Never got how people think the league would pull strings for the Spurs to succeed.

And, I agree about the others though. I feel like it was clear Z-Bo was trying to push him. That was not a punch.
    Its really a series to series thing.. vs the mavs they want the 1 seed spurs. Vs the heat? Bye bye spurs

vCash

is the NBA pulling strings?

If the grizz win I will be so excited and play that awful lil b song "**** Kevin durant" for 12 hours straight

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post

Tim Duncan is arguably the greatest PF to ever play this game. TP and Ginobili are two of the greatest talents to come from overseas....

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    The ref's are always terrible no matter what. They should be the ones getting fined, especially when they cost teams the games. My personal opinion on the NBA being "rigged" will come when the Lakers or Celtics win the lottery. Those big market teams, HAVE to be good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdood View Post
    The ref's are always terrible no matter what. They should be the ones getting fined, especially when they cost teams the games. My personal opinion on the NBA being "rigged" will come when the Lakers or Celtics win the lottery. Those big market teams, HAVE to be good.
    yeah cause them having that AWFULL records, makes it so strange that they get the top pick...............

How bout that Last to first jumps by Magic and Bulls back in the day?
    ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast