Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which SP will pitch the best this series?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Morrow

0 0%
  • Dickey

1 100.00%
  • McGowan

0 0%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jays fly over to the Steel City to take on the Bucs! - Jays/Pirates (5/2 - 5/4)

VS.

PNC Park - Pittsburgh, PA

5/2/2014 / 7:05 PM EST

Career Statistics >> vs. Career Statistics <<

5/3/2014 / 7:05 PM EST

Career Statistics >> vs. << Career statistics

5/4/2014 / 1:35 PM EST

Career Statistics >> vs. << Career statistics

vCash
    3-0 count against a struggling pitcher and Lawrie gets the green light? what the **** is Gibbons doing? This is exactly the kind of **** that keeps happening. Let the pitcher settle in now and cruise after a 28 pitch inning. If I'm Gibbons I'm telling Lawrie to take two in a row.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    3-0 count against a struggling pitcher and Lawrie gets the green light? what the **** is Gibbons doing? This is exactly the kind of **** that keeps happening. Let the pitcher settle in now and cruise after a 28 pitch inning. If I'm Gibbons I'm telling Lawrie to take two in a row.
    Don't disagree since I'd like to see the Jays start to wear down opponents pitching more. But in this case, with Lawrie struggling still despite his power numbers, might not be the worst idea to give him the green light on a possible 3-0 fastball.

vCash
    If Francisco can give us average D at 3rd, with Lind at DH and Lawrie at 2nd this line up will be tough. With the SWH'ers and the lefty righty all down the order, makes other teams have to use up there BP in close games!

Nice to see Cabrera back as well!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcavy View Post
    Don't disagree since I'd like to see the Jays start to wear down opponents pitching more. But in this case, with Lawrie struggling still despite his power numbers, might not be the worst idea to give him the green light on a possible 3-0 fastball.
    But it is a bad idea. Lawrie has been pretty bad this year with the bat. He likely takes a walk, setting up Rasmus. You get through the entire order in the first inning and drive the pitchers count up even if Rasmus doesn't drive anyone in. You give Lawrie the green light when you're up by 4 or 5 runs, not in that situation.

vCash
    Good inning for Morrow but got to get the pitch count down or he'll be done after 5, if he makes it that far!

vCash
    Inning should be over.

vCash
    Morrows gased already.
    I see Buehrle, Dickey, Hutch, Stroman and Sanchez as our starting 5 in 2015. Morrows contract is up and I guess the team will decide if they pick up his 10m CO. But, unless AA finds us a couple of arms that can get us to the 6th, the only way this team is even close is with the bats.

vCash
    Rasmus is heating up.....

vCash
    Morrows lucky the double play is bailing him out all game. Pirates are just hammering him. first pitch too. like make the adjustment already morrow you ****ing bum.

vCash
    Interesting that Francisco and Alvarez are the same size and Francisco's defensive numbers are actually better than those of Alvarez over the last 2 years. We could do worse and it seems to work for the Pirates to get his bat in the line up!

vCash
    He has good stuff but he seems to have problems putting people away.

vCash
    Forget Stroman for McGowan, just as well bring him up for Morrow. At least McGowan earned his next start and Morrow is still trying to get it and likely seen the best of Morrow already. There's only so long Pat can talk about Morrows potential based on that 1, 1 hit , 17 strike out game in Seattle so long ago I've forgot all about it!

vCash
    Alright santos has gotta go. What's the point of striking out mccutheon if you're just going to give up the tying two run shot to the next batter? **** me.

vCash
    Lol what the **** is this ****. Back to back to lose the game. Lmao.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast