Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,820
    vCash
    1500

    Arrow Post Your Final 1st round Mock Here!

    Ok the draft is rapidly approaching and I'm getting really excited. Every year I like to make a 1st round mock and compare it with the ones you guys come up with.

    NO TRADES>
    1. Houston - Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
    2. St. Louis - Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
    3. Jacksonville- Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
    4. Cleveland - Khalil Mack, LB, Buffalo
    5. Oakland - Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
    6. Atlanta - Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
    7. Tampa Bay - Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
    8. Minnesota - Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State
    9. Buffalo - Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
    10. Detroit - HaHa Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    11. Tennessee - Anthony Barr, LB, UCLA
    12. NY Giants - Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
    13. St. Louis - Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    14. Chicago - Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
    15. Pittsburgh - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
    16. Dallas - Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
    17. Baltimore - C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama
    18. NY Jets - Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
    19. Miami - Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame
    20. Arizona - Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    21. Green Bay - Calvin Pryor, SS, Louisville
    22. Philadelphia - Odell Beckham, WR, LSU
    23. Kansas City - Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
    24. Cincinnati - Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
    25. San Diego - Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
    26. Cleveland - Xavier Su'a Filo, OG, UCLA
    27. New Orleans - Dee Ford, DE/LB, Auburn
    28. Carolina - Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State
    29. New England- Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame
    30. San Francisco- Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    31. Denver- Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State
    32. Seattle- Ra-Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,831
    vCash
    1500
    Texans: Jadaveon Clowney, OLB, South Carolina

    Falcons: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo

    Jaguars: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson

    Browns: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn

    Raiders: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh

    Rams: Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan

    Giants: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

    Vikings: C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama

    Bills: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M

    Lions: Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama

    Titans: Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State

    Buccaneers: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M

    Rams: Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville

    Bears: Ra’Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota

    Steelers: Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech

    Cowboys: Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU

    Ravens: Zack Martin, OG, Notre Dame

    Jets: Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina

    Dolphins: Ja’Wuan James, OT, Tennessee

    Cardinals: Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida

    49ers: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State

    Eagles: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA

    Chiefs: Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State

    Bengals: Jason Verrett, CB, TCU

    Jaguars: Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State

    Browns: Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State

    Saints: Ryan Shazier, ILB, Ohio State

    Panthers: Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana

    Patriots: Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame

    Packers: Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech

    Broncos: Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin

    Seahawks: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State

    •ATL, NYG, SF and JAX traded up•

    Would CLE reach for Garoppolo, Mettenberger, Bridgewater or Savage with the 26th pick? They did reach for Brandon Weeden a couple years ago but that was a different regime.

    NYG could go Matthews instead of Evans but they need a down field/red zone threat for Eli Manning.

    I wouldn't be surprise if Ra’Shede Hageman went top15 or fell out of the 1st round, he's a boom or bust type player.

    I wonder how many WR's will really go in the 1st round.. 9? That'd be a record if am not mistaken.
    Last edited by bucc4life; 05-06-2014 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Added to it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,820
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    Texans: Jadaveon Clowney, OLB, South Carolina

    Falcons: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo

    Jaguars: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson

    Browns: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn

    Raiders: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh

    Rams: Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan

    Giants: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

    Vikings: C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama

    Bills: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M

    Lions: Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama

    Titans: Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State

    Buccaneers: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M

    Rams: Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville

    Bears: Ra’Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota

    Steelers: Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech

    Cowboys: Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU

    Ravens: Zack Martin, OG, Notre Dame

    Jets: Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina

    Dolphins: Ja’Wuan James, OT, Tennessee

    Cardinals: Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida

    49ers: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State

    Eagles: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA

    Chiefs: Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State

    Bengals: Jason Verrett, CB, TCU

    Jaguars: Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State

    Browns: Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State

    Saints: Ryan Shazier, ILB, Ohio State

    Panthers: Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana

    Patriots: Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame

    Packers: Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech

    Broncos: Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin

    Seahawks: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State

    •ATL, NYG, SF and JAX traded up•

    Would CLE reach for Garoppolo, Mettenberger, Bridgewater or Savage with the 26th pick? They did reach for Brandon Weeden a couple years ago but that was a different regime.

    NYG could go Matthews instead of Evans but they need a down field/red zone threat for Eli Manning.

    I wouldn't be surprise if Ra’Shede Hageman went top15 or fell out of the 1st round, he's a boom or bust type player.

    I wonder how many WR's will really go in the 1st round.. 9? That'd be a record if am not mistaken.
    Interesting trades. If we were able to trade down and still grab Johnny that would be a big win in my book.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,820
    vCash
    1500
    I keep hearing about the Texans on the fence about Clowney. I think that's must be some kind of strategy, however I'm not sure what for. Possibly to just show everyone that they want to move out of the number one spot.

    NFL Network brought up some interesting points on the fact that the Texans don't really need him, but they'd be stupid not to take a shot at one of the best DE prospects in years. I think that they are going to have a hard time finding a trade partner since there is no real number one QB this year (Ex. Andrew Luck). Teams are better suited this year to just sit back and let their QB drop to them.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,831
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^ Mike Mayock and Greg Cosell both have said they'd take Khalil Mack over Clowney..

    I respect the hell out of those two men and I'd take their football word over ANYBODY in the draft community, they are legit but got damn does it surprise me that they'd actually pass on a freak specimen like Jadeveon Clowney who doesn't come around very often.

    I just can't see the Texans passing him up unless they trade out of there with the Falcons who I think is the only team that might be willing to give up picks to move up at the number 1 spot.. Maybe Gus Bradley and the Jaguars? It gives me a headache just thinking about the possible outcomes on draft day.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,831
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Interesting trades. If we were able to trade down and still grab Johnny that would be a big win in my book.
    If you believe the reports out there right now, the Raiders/Vikings don't like him and if the Jaguars/Browns pass on him, we could see him fall a bit.. Casserly on NFLN had him falling out of the 1st round

    Greg Cosell in his mock draft made a very good case for Johnny at #2 for STL who he mocked there but I think if they'd want him, they'd want him at #13 and luckily in my mock we pick ahead of those bastards with the 12th pick haha

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,820
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    ^^^ Mike Mayock and Greg Cosell both have said they'd take Khalil Mack over Clowney..

    I respect the hell out of those two men and I'd take their football word over ANYBODY in the draft community, they are legit but got damn does it surprise me that they'd actually pass on a freak specimen like Jadeveon Clowney who doesn't come around very often.

    I just can't see the Texans passing him up unless they trade out of there with the Falcons who I think is the only team that might be willing to give up picks to move up at the number 1 spot.. Maybe Gus Bradley and the Jaguars? It gives me a headache just thinking about the possible outcomes on draft day.
    I truly believe like almost every year this draft more then others will be a complete toss up. I think we all are taking wild stabs in the dark this year. That's why I think anything can happen. I've seen countless mocks where Watkins drops to Tampa and Manziel drops to Minn. We are all in for one hell of a night.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,831
    vCash
    1500

    Mayock's one and only mock draft

    Texans: Jadaveon Clowney, OLB, South Carolina

    Rams: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn

    Jaguars: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo

    Browns: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M

    Raiders: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson

    Falcons: Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan

    Buccaneers: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

    Vikings: Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State

    Bills: Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame

    Lions: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State

    Titans: Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida

    Giants: Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina

    Rams: Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU

    Bears: Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville

    Steelers: Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech

    Cowboys: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M

    Ravens: C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama

    Jets: Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State

    Dolphins: Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama

    Cardinals: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA

    Packers: Ryan Shazier, ILB, Ohio State

    Eagles: Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama

    Chiefs: Marqise Lee, WR, Southern Cal

    Bengals: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh

    Chargers: Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State

    Browns: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville

    Saints: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State

    TRADE - Raiders: Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State

    Patriots: Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech

    49ers: Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame

    Broncos: Jason Verrett, CB, TCU

    Seahawks: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska
    I love Mike Mayock but disagree big time with some of his picks


    If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,820
    vCash
    1500
    If we draft Mike Evans. I'll admit I wont be very excited. I dunno why so many Pro mockers have us taking him. I just don't see it. I guess we'll have to wait-n-see.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,831
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    If we draft Mike Evans. I'll admit I wont be very excited. I dunno why so many Pro mockers have us taking him. I just don't see it. I guess we'll have to wait-n-see.
    I like him but nowhere near #7

    The guy ran like 2 routes in college lol

    If we draft him, we're gonna make it easy for teams to gameplan against us.. And he doesn't exactly fit the speed in space monicker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •