Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Do you see the Pacers trading Roy Hibbert at seasons end?

The guy clearly has quit on this team, so do you see the Pacers trading him at the end of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Trade bargs for him and their 1st rounder... Get it done Phil!!!
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    I don't see how, his contract is simply too large to move. I realize there are some sucke.....er...aggressive GMs out there who might make a play for him, but not only would they have to think Hibbert will rebound (pun intended), they have to have enough cap space or contracts to send back. I think Indiana believes Hibbert will bounce back, and that him bulking up to 290 was a mistake. He was slow to begin with, now he's glacial.

vCash
    I bet he will bounce back in these play-offs! He just has no place on the floor against this Hawks team but he will be huge against Wizards if pacers can advance.
    ORLANDO MAGIC

vCash
    No. Why trade him when his value is the lowest it ever has been or ever will be?

If I'm Pritchard/Bird, I try and just start fresh with him next year and see how it goes. If it's a disaster again, then yeah...explore a trade. If it's not, well, then you have a top-5 defensive center all over again.

vCash
    I like hibbert but he's becoming a liability.

Either that he is in a funk because we've seen him dominate last year in the playoffs. So his skills are there.

He looks like Olawakandi out there at times

vCash
    isnt he on a max deal? he was never worth it when he got it and is maybe worth about half now

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    isnt he on a max deal? he was never worth it when he got it and is maybe worth about half now
    YA lol. He's gonna become a financial burden if they want to move on to become a better team. I think he should give some of his salary to Lance Stephenson cuz they'll need him more than Hibbert moving forward

Player 2013/14 2014/15 2015/16
    Roy Hibbert $14,283,844 $14,898,938 $15,514,031

vCash
    He gets 14.5 Million a year on average and he has a player option in 2015/2016... If he's playing then like he is now I bet he opts in... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    He gets 14.5 Million a year on average and he has a player option in 2015/2016... If he's playing then like he is now I bet he opts in... LOL
    ditto.

vCash
    I'm not fond of a 7'2" who fails to grab a single rebound in 15 minutes. Makes bargs rebounding look acceptable

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Larry Sanders/Roy Hibbert makes a lot of sense. Both good rim protectors, early in big deals, could use a change of scenery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    No. Why trade him when his value is the lowest it ever has been or ever will be?

If I'm Pritchard/Bird, I try and just start fresh with him next year and see how it goes. If it's a disaster again, then yeah...explore a trade. If it's not, well, then you have a top-5 defensive center all over again.
    But he's quit on the team. Dude looks like he seriously doesn't want to be there

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Injecting some steroid to him would be a much easier and feasible choice.
    This dude is too tentative around the rim and too timid when guarding his opponent.

vCash
    No.

He's overpaid but can still get better

she says go for the championship

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast