Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: May GT

vCash

May GT

Hopefully the Rockies can continue to win series here. Great pitching by Nicasio last night. Go figure the **** bullpen couldn't avoid giving up more runs in just two innings. Thankfully it didn't matter this time.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Jon Gray has been doing great in Double-A. Last 3 starts-17 IP, 7 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 3 BB, 19 SO. Should be up by this season.

vCash
    Wow, I didn't realize he has done that well. That's good to hear. I remember hearing before the season started that they could bring him up during the expanded roster. But if he's doing this well, I wonder if they consider bringing him up earlier.

Rox now haven't lost a series in 6 straight. I'm not counting my chickens yet, but they're playing great right now.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Game was crazy last night. Our bullpen still sucks though and it's not like our starters haven't gotten them to the 6-7th inning lately. I have no faith in Brothers right now and Hawkins is starting to crap out. When they score 10 runs, it can be overcome it, but they're not going to score that much regularly.

vCash
    So much good baseball going on. I kinda expected the team to tapper off quite a bit in May, but still cruising.

vCash
    Yeah the bats are all alive, the pitching is what is the surprise to me. We just aren't beating teams these games aren't even close. Nolan is an amazing player to watch, Tulo and him are on fire with their bats and amazing defensive skills. These guys are fun to watch but trying not to get my hopes up to much is early.

vCash
    Hawkins sucks we need bullpen help!

vCash
    Oh man, great job by Arenado. I ****ing hate SF so much.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 05-21-2014 at 12:34 AM.