Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rockets vs Blazers Game 6 do or die part 2

just need one to squeeze this one and we would have game 7 at home this game is going to tell me a lot about harden we need a great game for him I know we are going to get the blazers best shot at home they do not want to come back to Houston for a game 7 to me Harden has to step up Howard has been doing more than I ever expected I think he even look better than his Orlando days all in all Game 6 outcome will be on Harden imo

I believe the Rockets will force game 7 come to far to lose and we have to be confident playing in Portland

Rockets 113
    Blazers 109

vCash
    i hope to see the real harden in game6...we need him now!

i think that if we will win game6, we will have a big psychological boost and a lot of chances to win game7 too! in my opinion, if we survive round1 against portland, we will arrive to the finals!

vCash
    A prediction would be pretty much a toss up after the first 5 games. Unfortunately I think Portland send us home tonight. I'm not going to watch it.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Rockets build a double digit lead, Lillard goes off, and then Parsons hits a 3 at the buzzer to keep our season alive.

vCash
    I think the Rockets come out swinging. I liked that full court press that they used in game 5. James Harden, Clutch City calls upon you in it's darkest hour. I expect Dwight Howard to see double teams throughout the entire game. Hopefully Pat Beverly is feeling better and can prevent Lillard from going off. I don't think Wes Matthews is going to shoot as well because he will be exerting a lot more energy on the defensive end. I think it will come down to the final possession and of all people, Jeremy Lin will knock down a game winner.

vCash
    Rockets 100 blazers 96.

vCash
    Blazers by 16

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    This is one of those rare times where I agree with Edu. I think, unfortunately, our season comes to an end tonight.
    I believe Portland will play as the more desparate team and be fueled by the home crowd to victory. Also, I will stand
    by my position that the Rockets will NEVER win a championship as long as Kevin McHale is the HC. In order to win a
    championship you need to have an above average coach with above average talent. I think the talent is there, but not
    the coach. In my opinion, KM is about in the middle of the pack in comparison to other, active NBA coaches. Can you
    name an NBA champion who didn't have an above average coach? You might argue the 94/95 Rockets as I am not
    sure if Rudy T. would be considered an above average coach, but he was smart enough to take advantage of the rules
    at the time, which didn't allow double teams on someone without the ball or zoning. He had, at the time, the greatest
    player in the game, but also good role players who knew their role and could hit the open shot consistently.

vCash
    Yeah this game feels a lot like game 6 last season. And we all know how that ended

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    A prediction would be pretty much a toss up after the first 5 games. Unfortunately I think Portland send us home tonight. I'm not going to watch it.
    Nevermind, I can't possibly miss this one, even if I break something.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Blazers by 16

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonfan View Post
    Rockets build a double digit lead, Lillard goes off, and then Parsons misses a 3 at the buzzer to end our season.
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonfan View Post
    You're a dirty ****ing liar

vCash
    I'm not nearly as pessimistic as I was after Game 2 or Game 4, but I still think Houston is facing an uphill battle having to win the next two. That being said, Houston has outplayed Portland for most of this series aside from most of the fourth quarters. If that trend continues and they play like they did down the stretch on Wednesday, Houston will win.

I think Dwight has another great game, but it will take either Lin, Parsons or Harden stepping up in a big way tonight. I'd like to say it's going to be Harden, but it's just too hard to predict at this point.

My heart says Houston by 5, but my head says Portland by 2.

vCash
    Such a close game.. Killing me. Here we go refs.. Take over the game

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast