Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Lance Moore says Ben has a stronger arm than Drew

http://nflspinzone.com/2014/04/30/la...-werent-happy/

Amazes me that fans can get so easily bent out of shape over something like this. Reporter just asked the difference and Lance was being honest.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    Shots fired
    Be $wavy

vCash
    Moron fans will be morons.

Anyone who knows a lot about football and looks into advanced stats knows Brees tends to throw short passes. He tends to throw short passes, because they designed his offense to reflect his physical attributes. Arm strength isn't just "needs to hit the gym" but is something you're born with or not.

The other day on the local radio station the hosts were bashing Stevie Johnson saying he wasn't that good because he would never be Julio Jones or AJ Green or Calvin Johnson. What's he supposed to do? Grow 6 inches?

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    He's 5 inches taller and like 50lbs heavier too. Are people mad about that?

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Ben has one of the strongest arms and Brees has one if the weaker arms of any starters. I think we've known this for years now.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Ben has one of the strongest arms and Brees has one if the weaker arms of any starters. I think we've known this for years now.
    MMmmm idk about one of the weaker arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    bullitin board material!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Drew's arm used to be alright. Last year, he underthrew a LOT of balls. Before last year, it wasn't too bad.. but man it regressed. Although, Kenny Stills did make him look pretty good.

Outside though? Forget about it. Any deep ball he'll complete is indoors.

Ben has a much stronger arm, Drew's accurate and checkdowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    He's 5 inches taller and like 50lbs heavier too. Are people mad about that?
    50 pounds heavier is really, really, really, really, really lowballing lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RateSports View Post
    50 pounds heavier is really, really, really, really, really lowballing lol.
    Bens 246. 50 is overestimating.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yeah but you've got to add 110lbs for the passed out drunk girl slung over his shoulder.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash

Arm strength is one of many things that makes the QB. If I had to list those things by importance, arm strength wouldn't be very high.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    MMmmm idk about one of the weaker arms.
    It's certainly not one of the stronger. There are some bad ones like Dalton, but Brees' arm has become noticeably weaker. He's been criticized for it for a few years now. He's still one of the best QBs though. Manning's regular season stats were crazy as you know and his arm isn't exactly huge.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Lebron is listed at 250 too.
    Wes Welker is listed as 5'9. I have stood next to him twice. He is easily 2 inches shorter than me and I am 5'9.

What you are listed as, means nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    It's certainly not one of the stronger. There are some bad ones like Dalton, but Brees' arm has become noticeably weaker. He's been criticized for it for a few years now. He's still one of the best QBs though. Manning's regular season stats were crazy as you know and his arm isn't exactly huge.
    I guess I didn't watch too many games last year of his, but I always thought he could sling it with the best of them
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast