Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Should we Trade Denarius Moore?

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/0...trading-block/

Should we? And if so what should we get for him. Getting closer to the draft would a extra draft pick for him be better for us in the long run? Thoughts anyone.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    I could see a draft day trade for a later round pick depending on if we draft a WR. I think he has potential to be a good WR he just isn't consistent enough.

vCash
    Anyone is up available for trade if the compensation is high enough IMO. If it is a 6th or 7th I say no.

vCash
    What you see is what you get with Denarius at this point. He's not going to get any better. Shows great play making ability in some games and dissapears in others. There was questions about his work ethic last year during training camp when Greg Olson called him out. With the addition of James Jones and some promising play from Holmes I say trade him. Maybe for a 4th or 5th.

vCash
    4th or 5th, even 6th he will be gone. I don't see it with receiver being so deep in the draft. Draft day trade?

Dennis Allen, YOU'RE FIRED!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 00raider81 View Post
    4th or 5th, even 6th he will be gone. I don't see it with receiver being so deep in the draft. Draft day trade?
    This is a hard one for me if we could find a trade partner I would like another draft pick. On the other hand he is fast and as a deep threat to spread things out he has a value to us. Bottom line I won't be mad with whatever decision is made. Keep him or trade him I don't think it makes or breaks us in any way. Just a slow time around hear and this is one of the few articles that I found news worthy that we could have a debate about on here. Been kind of boring can't wait for the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklesnet View Post
    What you see is what you get with Denarius at this point. He's not going to get any better. Shows great play making ability in some games and dissapears in others. There was questions about his work ethic last year during training camp when Greg Olson called him out. With the addition of James Jones and some promising play from Holmes I say trade him. Maybe for a 4th or 5th.
    Agree all good points

vCash
    Moore hasn`t missed a lot of field time and if James Jones is so good, Moore just got better didn`t he? When the defense makes a stand it often inspires the offense, this has been missing for several seasons now.

Moore doesn`t need to be sacrificed for another incubator filling.

Request denied at this time.

vCash
    I too find this a difficult one. The compensation required to make me personally agreeable is likely not possible. If the return is only a 6th or so, I probably prefer to retain a young, cheap WR that has certainly had flashes. He has value to this team even if he progresses no further. At the least, he provides depth and big-play ability. If he nets an appealing return or is packaged in a deal to move up on draft day, I am open to it.

vCash
    Could go either way for me.

He has a cleaner opportunity this year with Jones, as Firm said.

I wouldn't give him away, but a 4th or better would be my cut off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Moore hasn`t missed a lot of field time and if James Jones is so good, Moore just got better didn`t he? When the defense makes a stand it often inspires the offense, this has been missing for several seasons now.

Moore doesn`t need to be sacrificed for another incubator filling.

Request denied at this time.
    I get that also if you look at his age he is coming into his prime and could very well put together a couple of 1000 yard years at this point of his career even if he doesn't he should play the best football of his career. I have a hard time wanting to trade him, then watch him get 1000 yards for another team.Would love him to turn the corner this year.

vCash
    I could see a "trade up" scenario with a team like Carolina if we really like a guy at their pick in the 3rd. We give them our 4th. Move up 15 spots. Other than that, teams will just trust the depth of the draft.

vCash
    I'm kinda backing away from trading Denarius Moore. If he can get a rapport with Schaub during OTA's...provided he's not traded during the draft. He has the speed to get deep, but so did DHB. But I'm kinda leaning towards keeping him...

vCash
    If I am correct he was a 3rd rd. pick right, Had some injuries and some questions about his work ethic when coming out of UT right. Had 1st round talent but fell because of what I stated above.

On the market that probably won't net you more than a 5 or a 6 at best. So, Not that I wouldn't trade him....I don't think the compensation would be right. If you draft Watkins at 5 or Evans if they should trade down, That may change.

Watkins/Evans, Streater, Jones, Holmes and Criner. No room for Moore, Plus there's always a UdFA or a vet out there too. It is conceivable he could get cut too.

vCash
    Lack consistency and disappears in games like already mentioned and you can certainly see that if you have watched the Raiders the past two years.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast