this would be a Mock Challenge for just the Jaguars Picks.
Here are the Rules:
1. One mock draft per member
2. The final mock needs to be posted by Thursday, May 8 at 12:00 PM ET
3. You don't need to explain the pick when you make your mock
4. You can post your mock, but then edit it, all the way up to the deadline. If you edit your mock after the deadline, your entry is void. believe me we will be able to tell. dont adjust peoples entries if ur a mod and once the time comes lock this thread up till the end of the draft and when i PM you to unlock it so i can Post the results. the winner gets to be noted as the Jacksonville jaguars Mock Draft Champion.
5. Also post another position (this is called the "2nd option position") you think they could go with next to the pick, you may put a LB for their pick but if you think they go RB, put that and you could get points.
If you get the player right - 15 points
If you get the position right - 5 points
If you get the 2nd option position right - 3 points
Here are some examples of how it works...
Pick 1 - DE Barkvious Mingo LSU (OT)
Say the actual pick is DE Mingoo. You would get 15 points.
Pick 2 - CB Johnathan Banks Miss. St (G)
Say the actual pick is CB Banks. You get 5 points for guessing the position correctly, but that is it.
Pick 3- WR Da'rick Rogers Tennessee Tech(CB)
Lets say the pick is CB Darious Slay . You get 3 points for guessing the correct alternative position, the position in parenthesis ()
You must match the player picked with the # pick he was picked in.
Clarification rules so no arguing later on: Also just in case we trade picks away or gain more picks we will only be using the 1st pick as 1st round, 2nd as 2nd round etc..... but for instance if we get 2 of the same round picks we will only count it as the 1st pick in that round.