Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Braves News

Only one of Wisler and Banuelos will be in the rotation and I would prefer for neither to go to the pen so it'll be interesting to see which one takes Stults spot.

Ken_Rosenthal
    Due for better luck. Highest opponents’ BA on balls in play: Strasburg, Buchholz, A. Wood, Hellickson, Buehrle, Gio, Kluber, Kershaw, Lynn.

Due for worse luck. Lowest opponents’ BA on balls in play: Leake, Liriano, Karns, Haren, Keuchel, S. Miller, Greinke, DeSclaf, Chen, Dickey.

Chances are both will be up. Teheran and Wood aren't right. One will end up on the DL, and Stultz we can put in the bullpen.

Mike Minor to have surgery in his shoulder. This is terrible news, he will probably be non-tendered in the offseason.
    Last edited by beldugo; 05-12-2015 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLKoos16 View Post
    Only one of Wisler and Banuelos will be in the rotation and I would prefer for neither to go to the pen so it'll be interesting to see which one takes Stults spot.
    Shanks says they want ManBan to have a whole season in AAA to see what we have so it would most likely be Perez and Wisler.

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

Quote Originally Posted by beldugo View Post
    Mike Minor to have surgery in his shoulder. This is terrible news, he will probably be non-tendered in the offseason.
    Yea bad timing for the team and him.

Any update on Chris Johnson? I'm hoping we are looking for a trading partner, b/c I like the whole Phillip G at third ordeal. He gives you exactly what CJ does for a lot cheaper. I'm glad they are putting Stults in the pen, been saying all along he would make a good long reliever. If we hadn't paid him 2 million though, I would straight cut him. Wasting a spot for a young pitcher to come up.

I like Stultz in the pen. He should help the pen a little I think.

Goose going on the DL tomorrow, my guess is he broke his thumb or tore a ligament. No clue what we will do for the open spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLKoos16 View Post
    Goose going on the DL tomorrow, my guess is he broke his thumb or tore a ligament. No clue what we will do for the open spot.
    Hate to say it because I think it's too early, but this could lead to Peraza coming up. Or ideally we bring up Garcia who is hitting like .360 in AAA. Crap D from my understanding but good bat.

I highly doubt its Peraza. Kazmar is probably who it will be. He's hitting well and it's not like he will play much. It would be Elmer Reyes for sure if he were healthy but he's not.

Garcia wouldn't be a bad option since it will mainly be pinch hit appearances.

Edit: It's Garcia according to Bowman. Phil fractured his thumb like I predicted, tough break.
    Last edited by ATLKoos16; 05-18-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Sweet, I called it. Think he could be a decent spot starter, but CJ really needs to get back now.

Lets just hope they don't hit the ball to him. The word is he is terrible in the field and that's hindered his chances a lot.

Yea Adonis Garcia is 30 and is hitting well, figured he would get the call up.

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast