Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Playoff discussion thread

Let's use this to talk about the games over the next month or so.

vCash
    Can you believe that round 2 in the east is looking like Atlanta/Washington?

One of those two teams will be in the eastern finals. How insane is that? I hope it's the Wizards.
    That'd likely mean the East will be decided by the Nets/Heat matchup.
    Though, Wiz/Miami would be a pretty fun battle.

The East will probably get a boost with Wiggins, Parker, and Embiid all having a good chance of landing on Eastern teams next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Can you believe that round 2 in the east is looking like Atlanta/Washington?

One of those two teams will be in the eastern finals. How insane is that? I hope it's the Wizards.
    That'd likely mean the East will be decided by the Nets/Heat matchup.
    Though, Wiz/Miami would be a pretty fun battle.

The East will probably get a boost with Wiggins, Parker, and Embiid all having a good chance of landing on Eastern teams next year.
    Yeah, it's been a very interesting 1st round so far. I hope Portland and Memphis get through too.

vCash
    Rooting for Portland in the west and Washington in the East.

vCash
    Washington in the east and trailblazers in the west. Wall and lillard are 2 of my favorite players to watch not on the suns

vCash
    Atlanta sadly I think will lose game 7 in indy, but that series showed me I don't want the suns to even talk to Stephenson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmastro32 View Post
    Atlanta sadly I think will lose game 7 in indy, but that series showed me I don't want the suns to even talk to Stephenson
    I don't get why Stephenson gets all the hate/blame. PG was horrid and Darko Milicic seems like a better center than Hibbert right now. It's a team sport and the entire team has sucked. The pg play is horrible and the bench looks bad. Stephenson would still be a great addition to this team and his skill set are a glove in hand fit for this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    I don't get why Stephenson gets all the hate/blame. PG was horrid and Darko Milicic seems like a better center than Hibbert right now. It's a team sport and the entire team has sucked. The pg play is horrible and the bench looks bad. Stephenson would still be a great addition to this team and his skill set are a glove in hand fit for this team.
    not his play that concerns me it is his demeanor that scares me, if you want to know if the pacers are playing good just looking at him. He gets frustrated too easily and it really affects his game. He gets too many cheap fouls and technicals.