Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dennis Seidenberg Participates in Full Practice

The German Hammer has returned to practice with the team. German engineering at its finest.

Beast mode.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Gotta think long term boys, I doubt he plays for at least another week. Remember we just signed him to a contract extension, no need to ruin that knee.

Hope he can be at 100% if he does play though, gotta give it to the guy, he's a warrior.

vCash
    Yeah, I don't expect him to be back (if at all) until mid ECF at the earliest.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    Yeah, I don't expect him to be back (if at all) until mid ECF at the earliest.
    99% what I was thinking. I would say that if the B's are struggling defensively and facing elimination CJ & Co. might ask if he can go.

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    31GP / 13G / 18A / 1.00PPG / +24

vCash
    This is amazing news. It is crazy how modern medicine has come so far. 3 months removed from major knee surgery and he's skating in full practice, with the chance to come back sometime this playoff? Just amazing. I'm weary though, obviously the team won't allow him to return until he's 100%. He's older, and we can't risk him injuring himself again, and possibly ruining his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    This is amazing news. It is crazy how modern medicine has come so far. 3 months removed from major knee surgery and he's skating in full practice, with the chance to come back sometime this playoff? Just amazing. I'm weary though, obviously the team won't allow him to return until he's 100%. He's older, and we can't risk him injuring himself again, and possibly ruining his career.
    Our D will be insane next year

Chara
    Boy
    Ham
    Seid
    McQ
    Mill
    Krug
    Bart

and Morrow in the wings

back on topic I doubt if he plays at all. Our D is playing really well right now, Y change the chemistry
    In PC we trust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    Our D will be insane next year

Chara
    Boy
    Ham
    Seid
    McQ
    Mill
    Krug
    Bart

and Morrow in the wings

back on topic I doubt if he plays at all. Our D is playing really well right now, Y change the chemistry
    Still some holes on our defense. Getting a rock like Seides back will be huge. Of course, his conditioning will be a little bit off, but having him around 12-16 minutes and building him back up won't be so bad either. Then again, his conditioning might not even be that bad right now. The dude's a monster.

I think you'd have to expect a trade before next season with 1-2 of our defensemen. Too crowded back there with a couple players waiting in the minors. McQuaid and Bartkowski might be the odd men out.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    First off, fantastic news to hear he is participating in full practice...absolutely amazing news. However, I honestly would be shocked if we really saw him play in any games, unless Shaiza and OneMan alluded, it may also depend on the Bruins situation and where they stand. If the Bruins are playing fantastic and not having many issues, then honestly there is no need to rush him back into game action...just let him continue regaining strength and focus on being 100% for next season. However, if anything this gives the Bruins another option and it also has to be in the minds of the opposition...with each and passing day the opposition is going to have to think about SEids coming back into the lineup (which the B's may not announce until the very last second possible) and have to adjust accordingly.

vCash
    Still some holes on our defense. Getting a rock like Seides back will be huge. Of course, his conditioning will be a little bit off, but having him around 12-16 minutes and building him back up won't be so bad either. Then again, his conditioning might not even be that bad right now. The dude's a monster.

I think you'd have to expect a trade before next season with 1-2 of our defensemen. Too crowded back there with a couple players waiting in the minors. McQuaid and Bartkowski might be the odd men out.
    I think its Johnny Rocket and McQ

Barts got a good two way game and will be cheaper than Boychuck, plus you would get more for Boy

I still remember Markov coming back too early and getting injured on the first play. Its only been 3 months I would take it very slow
    In PC we trust

vCash
    McQ is definitely a goner. Miller has taken that role and just been better.

I'd love to keep JB, just don't think its possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G:28404185

I think its Johnny Rocket and McQ

Barts got a good two way game and will be cheaper than Boychuck, plus you would get more for Boy

I still remember Markov coming back too early and getting injured on the first play. Its only been 3 months I would take it very slow
    I think all 3 might be gone. Chara-Seids / Hamilton-(Trade) / Krug-Miller with morrow in the minors. Maybe bart sticks around as a rotation player to spell miller, Krug etc.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    wrong thread.

vCash
    I would love seids to come back and i dont know the rate at which the man heals but its only been 4 months since the surgery. Crazy to think he may come back but i hope its only that there is absolutely no doubt he is healthy and not jumping the gun.

vCash
    I highly doubt we see Seids in this round.