Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Erman recorded everything..

So it turns out he was fired because he was recording private conversations between coaches and players etc

Also, apparently Scalabrine didn't get on with any of the coaches (not just Jackson). Refused to talk to Jackson and some others for about 5 weeks and sat in a different section of the plane during road trips.

On my phone, don't have a link but the story is on espn.

EDIT:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...-conversations

-Shock
    Last edited by MackShock; 04-29-2014 at 11:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.

vCash
    in the midst of all this, i guess everything is still okay in the locker room lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    And... in retrospect another example of people on these forums arguing strenuously about matters of pure speculation. Those of you so sure that you had the situation dialed in... that the head coach was poison and that Erman was Wojo's deepthroat... any of you going to step up and admit that it was all in your imagination?

vCash
    There's nothing wrong in the locker room, wow, sure sounds like a circus behind closed doors. And if RedHead is a snake, why didn't the front office let him go? Way too much drama and I haven't even touched the secret recordings. With all this nonsense props go to the players!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBistre View Post
    And... in retrospect another example of people on these forums arguing strenuously about matters of pure speculation. Those of you so sure that you had the situation dialed in... that the head coach was poison and that Erman was Wojo's deepthroat... any of you going to step up and admit that it was all in your imagination?
    Jackson has the players full support so being a poison seem far fetch to begin with. Erman surely knows that recording conversations was in violation of team policies, which is why he was doing it in secret. The bigger question is what was his motives....was he trying to get some Sterling type comment for TMZ as well?

The timing of this is rather interesting.

The lifetime ban for Sterling is approve by all sport fans because we don't need people like that owning professional ball clubs or any business for that matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Jackson has the players full support so being a poison seem far fetch to begin with.
    He's talking about what people on here were saying, they were pinning everything on Jackson.

Erman surely knows that recording conversations was in violation of team policies, which is why he was doing it in secret.
    Apparently the front office (and Jackson) were discussing the possibility of giving him a second chance, but what he did is illegal in the state of California, so their lawyers advised them too just let Erman go.

The bigger question is what was his motives....was he trying to get some Sterling type comment for TMZ as well?
    Apparently, he claimed he thought somebody was bad mouthing him and "out to get him". So he would leave his phone on record when he wasn't at meetings or when he left them to try and gather evidence that he could take to management, it was caught by Jackson during a meeting.

Apparently the team only made the information about why he was fired public because they had heard Boston were giving him a job, and they were retaliating at someone giving him a job so quickly after him being so shady.

The problem is, both Erman and Scal have strong ties with the Celtics, and more importantly, strong ties with Doc Rivers and there is now rumours that in retaliation for being fired or "reassigned" (in Scals case) one of these guys might have been giving information to Rivers early on about strategies and certain defensive schemes they had created for the Clippers during the season. I don't buy into that though.

There was even a rumour that Scalabrine initially served as a mole for ownership to keep tabs on how Jackson was running the team and that upon his reassignment, Erman took over those duties. A former player and team executive with another organization says he had been asked to play a similar role, so it's not as shady and unlikely as people might first think

As for Scal and his disagreement with Jacksons coaching methods, one source said Scalabrine disliked Jackson's level of accountability of the players (as in he didn't hold them accountable enough), particularly in comparison to Scalabrine's last coaches, Rivers and Thibs. Another source said he was also angered by the team's power structure and how it didn't clearly delineate a difference between the third assistant coach and non-coaching positions such as video coordinator.

vCash
    And what is this Jackson and Jerry West thing I heard this morning? I know Lacob listens to Jerry but what the heck with Jackson not wanting Jerry West at their practices? A freaking soap opera, like I said before props to the players with all this outrages **** going on around them.

vCash
    Mark Jackson is looking worse and worse. Too much drama

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    LOL yet again, you all start assuming the worst of Jackson, just like you did with the Erman crap and just like you did with Scals crap. Both of which turned out to have very little to do with Jackson and everything to do with those two being arseholes.

Do you guys never learn?

For all we know, it was Jerry getting Erman to record the conversations. We don't know **** so we can't assume anything. Speculation about these sort of things is pointless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Mark Jackson is looking worse and worse. Too much drama
    Mark Jackson is the head coach and his number one concern are his players. Do you think otherwise?

she says go for the championship

vCash
    I don't know. I can't say for sure either way. But amidst all the reports I can conclude that there is some sort of in house drama that is being swept under the rug.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I can't think of another club with this much drama on the coaching staff, no matter who's fault it is. The environment itself is in question. Could be that Lacob might be too hands on, maybe he's the culprit. Who knows? The Erman bit about his parking space, now that was a laugh, true or not. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    LOL yet again, you all start assuming the worst of Jackson, just like you did with the Erman crap and just like you did with Scals crap. Both of which turned out to have very little to do with Jackson and everything to do with those two being arseholes.

Do you guys never learn?

For all we know, it was Jerry getting Erman to record the conversations. We don't know **** so we can't assume anything. Speculation about these sort of things is pointless.
    So do you think Mark Jackson will be here next year if they lose this round? Tell me it doesnt just feel like he's out.

vCash
    Barring the team winning this series and the next, I think Jackson is out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast