Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rockets vs blazers Game 5 do or die

I say do the rockets will win this game cause they have no choice have lost 2 straight at home and I don't see them losing 3 straight especially in a close out game in the Toyota center the fans will be behind them just win baby win. Mo Williams talking **** to troy daniels after the game I believe the Rockets will be back in Portland for a Crucial Game 6! we finally close a game out

Rockets 115
    Blazers 105

vCash
    We build a double digit lead, Lillard goes off, we go to overtime and Parsons hits a 3 at the buzzer to save our season.

vCash
    Btw did anyone see the stat that in "clutch time" (under 5 minutes game within 5 points) we are shooting 26% from the field and 6% from 3s? #clutchcity

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonfan View Post
    We build a double digit lead, Lillard goes off, we go to overtime and Parsons misses a 3 at the buzzer to end our season.
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg. View Post
    This
    Definitely more likely but lets be real, Parsons was the hottest shooter on the team in game 4 and shot just 2 shots in the 4th qtr and OT. He wouldnt get the ball in that situation.

vCash
    Blazers by 16

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Rockets win by 6.

vCash
    Should be a fun matchup, best of luck to you guys, but I think you guys are going home tomorrow.

vCash
    Warriors fans and Houston fans have had their fair share of differences this season, but I genuinely wish you guys the best, you've had a couple of close games and for a fan that isn't rooting for either side it's been a fun series to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    Rockets blow them out by 15-18. Call me optimistic or drunk, but the Blazers haven't exactly played a full game that well this entire series, and some could say that the Rockets have given games away. With that being said, I think it will be extremely difficult for the Blazers to close this series away or at home and if we some how bring this back to a game 7, they have absolutely no shot what so ever and Clutch City will rise from the ashes.

vCash
    Harden should man up and play defense , he'll knock down shots . He should play the passing lane , rebound , as parsons did in game 4. Parson was active , I haven't seen the stats but im sure he had 7-8 rebounds 3stl , that got his shot going and he ran the floor . The rockets aren't done , its not over til its over . Dwight has played well the only consisted player for the rockets .

vCash
    And Harden should stop holding the ball , making multiple dribbles . He needs to make his move and go. McHale should know alot about that . I haven't seen Mchale make any adjustments on the offensive end for Harden. Harden is still catching the ball from the 3pointline , but harden is also coming off screens weak . He stop as soon as he catches the ball , he needs to make an active catch and go or catch and shoot. Quit euro stepping and go to the goal strong! Dunk it! Aldridge has nothing at the rim Portland has 0 shot blockers , the rim is wide open.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    Warriors fans and Houston fans have had their fair share of differences this season, but I genuinely wish you guys the best, you've had a couple of close games and for a fan that isn't rooting for either side it's been a fun series to watch.
    Thanks. Good luck at home vs the Clippers in game 6.

vCash
    if Harden don't bring it tonight any criticism he receives will be well deserved

vCash
    We need to win the fourth quarter .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast