Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Donald Sterling Recorded Being Racist - Part II

Old thread: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d-Being-Racist

Original Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    This is unbelievable. Everyone knows that sterling is racist, but it is still really shocking to hear.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...magic-johnson/

Ariana Grande

vCash
    That ***** set him up

The more I think about this the more I feel kinda bad for Sterling. If you listen to the tape the ***** is leading him on and setting him up.

I think he was more jealous about the ***** hanging around with better looking guys than him.

Am I saying Donald Sterling loves Black People? No

But I am saying that it's a free country and he is entitled to his opinion no matter how ignorant it is. The bottomline is that he didnt hurt anyone with his opinions and why does everyone care so much what he thinks anyways?

There are millions of ignorant people in the country - both black and white- why does this guy get crucified? Just because he owns a basketball team?

This whole thing has escalated to ridiculous proportions in the media and it was all caused by a vindictive and deceitful female that set him up.

Don't act like YOU - YOU READING THESE WORDS - haven't said things in private conversations that would ruin you if they were broadcast publically. Thats why they are private conversations!

I don't like Donald Steriling, never did, but I have compassion for the old man who get set up by a young ***** and is being cast with a reputation worse than a murderer.

He was, after all, dating a half black *****

vCash
    Kareem and Cuban summed it up as succinctly as I feel on the matter.

Essentially, the GF is a wench who should be sent to prison for illegally taping a private conversation, Sterling is a bigot and terrible owner who shouldn't have an NBA franchise (but, nothing new there), and the NBA should be very careful about setting a precedent for forcefully taking action against his ownership of the franchise due to comments illegally taped in private.

I don't want to live in a society where that is a precedent that is being set, regardless of how pathetic of a human myself and many others find Sterling to be. I do, though, want him to be shamed out of the position and concede that selling immediately (before all his marquee sponsors + players leave and he loses hundreds of millions in resale value, including ticket + merch sales moving forward) is the best course of action he can take at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    That ***** set him up

The more I think about this the more I feel kinda bad for Sterling. If you listen to the tape the ***** is leading him on and setting him up.

I think he was more jealous about the ***** hanging around with better looking guys than him.

But I am saying that it's a free country and he is entitled to his opinion no matter how ignorant it is. The bottomline is that he didnt hurt anyone with his opinions and why does everyone care so much what he thinks anyways?

There are millions of ignorant people in the country - both black and white- why does this guy get crucified? Just because he owns a basketball team?

This whole thing has escalated to ridiculous proportions in the media and it was all caused by a vindictive and deceitful female that set him up.

Don't act like YOU - YOU READING THESE WORDS - haven't said things in private conversations that would ruin you if they were broadcast publically. Thats why they are private conversations!

I don't like Donald Steriling, never did, but I have compassion for the old man who get set up by a young ***** and is being cast with a reputation worse than a murderer.

I be inclined to agree with you if this was his first offence. But it's not. It's just another one on a long list of him being racist. He has had more than enough passes. His time is up.

vCash
    Btw idk if you guys have heard. This girl has over 100 hours of audio of Sterling. Apparently she had his consent as he likes to record his thoughts. Smh. She claims she has audio of him giving his consent as well.
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Method28 View Post
    Btw idk if you guys have heard. This girl has over 100 hours of audio of Sterling. Apparently she had his consent as he likes to record his thoughts. Smh. She claims she has audio of him giving his consent as well.
    I think it was his wife, not this GF that allegedly had the massive amounts of audio (he was separated but not yet divorced, I think)?

But yeah, if she has similar veined audio (which if she actually has that much, I'm sure she does) and it has his recorded consent, that would be awesome. It will make this process much easier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs:28399696
    I think it was his wife, not this GF that allegedly had the massive amounts of audio (he was separated but not yet divorced, I think)?

But yeah, if she has similar veined audio (which if she actually has that much, I'm sure she does) and it has his recorded consent, that would be awesome. It will make this process much easier.
    Heard it on espn radio on the way home around 9pm. They had the guy from tmz on there and he said it was the gf that has the audio tapes.

They said Sterlings team has reached out to Stiviano to attempt to recover the rest of the audio. Apparently they had the footage for 8 days prior to releasing it as they notified Sterling and the Clippers to give them an opportunity to release a statement or denial. They said Sterling was panicking lol
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    Heard it on espn radio on the way home around 9pm. They had the guy from tmz on there and he said it was the gf that has the audio tapes.

They said Sterlings team has reached out to Stiviano to attempt to recover the rest of the audio. Apparently they had the footage for 8 days prior to releasing it as they notified Sterling and the Clippers to give them an opportunity to release a statement or denial. They said Sterling was panicking lol
    Wow that is funny. What an idiot.
    Thanks for the memories Dr. Buss.

vCash

Did they say what ultimately happened to the tapes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCLaker:28399705

Did they say what ultimately happened to the tapes?
    Yes. She has them but his guess was that those tapes will never see the air as Sterling will pay her a pretty penny. They've already established contact with her camp.
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    Yes. She has them but his guess was that those tapes will never see the air as Sterling will pay her a pretty penny. They've already established contact with her camp.
    Damn, that sucks. Why have your self taped to begin with? I guess he is already feeling the heat and doesn't have the balls to stand by his decrepit convictions.

vCash
    If I were playing on that team, I would not care to play one more game for him as long as he's the owner...I'd just up and leave and make him realize that there is absolutely NO compromise in the matter. He has to lose and he has to lose everything immediately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post

Interesting points... The issue still is that he didn't say I don't want you around better looking guys.. He actually doesn't seem to care that she might be screwing other guys, when he said you can *%&$ them. What stood out was he said not with african americans in public where my friends will see.

And she did probably set him up, but he walked right into it. Sure you can set up a guy for a DUI by giving him a lot of beer, but he still has to be the one to drink it all and make the choice to drive.

It is a free country. But him and his sport is about merchandising. About selling their image. This is no different than an actor using homosexual epithets and getting fired, a spokesman for a rentacar place being charged but never found guilty of murder, a golf player cheating on and having a fight with his wife, etc.

Sure, they were meant to be private. But when you live a life in the NBA you have to know that anything you say can bring negative press on your team and you will be held responsible for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCLaker:28399711
    Damn, that sucks. Why have your self taped to begin with? I guess he is already feeling the heat and doesn't have the balls to stand by his decrepit convictions.
    Supposedly he likes to record his thoughts so he remembers his conversations.

I bet this is one convo he never wants to hear again lol
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    She should sell the tapes to Sterlings wife just to keep it interesting. Let this be a lesson to the fellas your woman can end up being your worst enemy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast