Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

More annoyed by LeBron 'performance'?

Can you believe that acting after that knee to the thigh!?!

Lol

vCash
    ... not sure if serious.

vCash
    Lol.

Really tho I gained a lot of respect for Miami tonight for what they did pregame.
    7 Rec, 69 YD, 1TD

vCash
    Tittays!!!

vCash
    LeBron always does this, whenever he gets hit hard he acts as if he was seriously injured. Not only is he a flopper but an over exaggerated drama queen as well he's probably the biggest pu$$y in NBA history

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol.

Really tho I gained a lot of respect for Miami tonight for what they did pregame.
    it was stupid and made no sense at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    LeBron always does this, whenever he gets hit hard he acts as if he was seriously injured. Not only is he a flopper but an over exaggerated drama queen as well he's probably the biggest pu$$y in NBA history
    Why am I not surprised that it's always a poster from the same clan (ballhog clan) every-time who starts bickering at LeBron?

vCash
    What acting?

Please prove to me that he was acting.

Knees to the thigh ****ing hurt. Don't be mad

vCash
    Yeah, I know the OP was making it as a joke to make fun of the previous thread. I'm pretty sure some are also just playing along. I can't really tell for sure though, so to those who are criticizing Bron.:face palm:

Freaking Josh Mcroberts was beating him off the dribble after that knee to the thigh because he was limping and couldn't spring off it. Was he letting Mcroberts beat him off the dribble now just to play the knee to the thigh up even more. dumb
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-29-2014 at 04:36 AM.

vCash
    So 4 time MVP, 2 time NBA champion, 2 time Finals MVP, Rookie of the year, former NBA scoring champ, 2 time NBA All Star game MVP, 10 time All Star, 9 time All NBA team, 5 time NBA all defensive team, 2 time Olympic Gold Medalist and USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year, not too mention 8 ESPYS (but who's really counting?) Is a pu$$y? ...not to mention THE biggest one in the NBA?

I don't know about the rest of y'all but if this dude is right? this means Durant, Westbrook, CP3, Griffin, Howard, Harden, Melo, Love, Rose and all of the rest of the RINGLESS players in the NBA are just doing it all wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    So 4 time MVP, 2 time NBA champion, 2 time Finals MVP, Rookie of the year, former NBA scoring champ, 2 time NBA All Star game MVP, 10 time All Star, 9 time All NBA team, 5 time NBA all defensive team, 2 time Olympic Gold Medalist and USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year, not too mention 8 ESPYS (but who's really counting?) Is a pu$$y? ...not to mention THE biggest one in the NBA?

I don't know about the rest of y'all but if this dude is right? this means Durant, Westbrook, CP3, Griffin, Howard, Harden, Melo, Love, Rose and all of the rest of the RINGLESS players in the NBA are just doing it all wrong.
    /thread

vCash
    man lebron that was SO FAKE MAN!!!! COME ON STEP UP YOUR ACTING ALREADY!! JEEZZZ

vCash
    Unless he's bleeding, or a limb is dangling by a thread, he's acting!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcubs22xx View Post
    What acting?

Please prove to me that he was acting.

Knees to the thigh ****ing hurt. Don't be mad
    the guys big so its impossible to get hurt, especially by guys that weigh 5 or 10 lbs less. Physics don't apply to him. and he's pu.ssy because guys never got hurt in the 80s so that's that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    it was stupid and made no sense at all.
    Showing solidarity for a team that is owned and operated by bigot/pariah Sterling was stupid? I think it should lauded, but your hate for the Heat blinds you from the bigger picture...Something way more relevant and important than just basketball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast