Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    548
    vCash
    1500

    More annoyed by LeBron 'performance'?

    Can you believe that acting after that knee to the thigh!?!

    Lol

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    8,677
    vCash
    1500
    ... not sure if serious.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,051
    vCash
    9155
    Lol.

    Really tho I gained a lot of respect for Miami tonight for what they did pregame.
    7 Rec, 69 YD, 1TD

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,414
    vCash
    1500
    Tittays!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,417
    vCash
    1500
    LeBron always does this, whenever he gets hit hard he acts as if he was seriously injured. Not only is he a flopper but an over exaggerated drama queen as well he's probably the biggest pu$$y in NBA history

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,918
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol.

    Really tho I gained a lot of respect for Miami tonight for what they did pregame.
    it was stupid and made no sense at all.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,926
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    LeBron always does this, whenever he gets hit hard he acts as if he was seriously injured. Not only is he a flopper but an over exaggerated drama queen as well he's probably the biggest pu$$y in NBA history
    Why am I not surprised that it's always a poster from the same clan (ballhog clan) every-time who starts bickering at LeBron?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    2,871
    vCash
    1500
    What acting?

    Please prove to me that he was acting.

    Knees to the thigh ****ing hurt. Don't be mad

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,042
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, I know the OP was making it as a joke to make fun of the previous thread. I'm pretty sure some are also just playing along. I can't really tell for sure though, so to those who are criticizing Bron.:face palm:

    Freaking Josh Mcroberts was beating him off the dribble after that knee to the thigh because he was limping and couldn't spring off it. Was he letting Mcroberts beat him off the dribble now just to play the knee to the thigh up even more. dumb
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-29-2014 at 04:36 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    HI
    Posts
    454
    vCash
    1500
    LeBron always does this, whenever he gets hit hard he acts as if he was seriously injured. Not only is he a flopper but an over exaggerated drama queen as well he's probably the biggest pu$$y in NBA history
    So 4 time MVP, 2 time NBA champion, 2 time Finals MVP, Rookie of the year, former NBA scoring champ, 2 time NBA All Star game MVP, 10 time All Star, 9 time All NBA team, 5 time NBA all defensive team, 2 time Olympic Gold Medalist and USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year, not too mention 8 ESPYS (but who's really counting?) Is a pu$$y? ...not to mention THE biggest one in the NBA?

    I don't know about the rest of y'all but if this dude is right? this means Durant, Westbrook, CP3, Griffin, Howard, Harden, Melo, Love, Rose and all of the rest of the RINGLESS players in the NBA are just doing it all wrong.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    11,361
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    So 4 time MVP, 2 time NBA champion, 2 time Finals MVP, Rookie of the year, former NBA scoring champ, 2 time NBA All Star game MVP, 10 time All Star, 9 time All NBA team, 5 time NBA all defensive team, 2 time Olympic Gold Medalist and USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year, not too mention 8 ESPYS (but who's really counting?) Is a pu$$y? ...not to mention THE biggest one in the NBA?

    I don't know about the rest of y'all but if this dude is right? this means Durant, Westbrook, CP3, Griffin, Howard, Harden, Melo, Love, Rose and all of the rest of the RINGLESS players in the NBA are just doing it all wrong.
    /thread

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,916
    vCash
    1400
    man lebron that was SO FAKE MAN!!!! COME ON STEP UP YOUR ACTING ALREADY!! JEEZZZ

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,375
    vCash
    500
    Unless he's bleeding, or a limb is dangling by a thread, he's acting!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,852
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcubs22xx View Post
    What acting?

    Please prove to me that he was acting.

    Knees to the thigh ****ing hurt. Don't be mad
    the guys big so its impossible to get hurt, especially by guys that weigh 5 or 10 lbs less. Physics don't apply to him. and he's pu.ssy because guys never got hurt in the 80s so that's that.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,979
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    it was stupid and made no sense at all.
    Showing solidarity for a team that is owned and operated by bigot/pariah Sterling was stupid? I think it should lauded, but your hate for the Heat blinds you from the bigger picture...Something way more relevant and important than just basketball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •