vCash

Mariners at Yankees

At

I'm In.

vCash
    No Tanaka!! Already winning!

vCash
    Saunders is ready to blow his load.

Currently rocking one of his best K/BBs, but has a .208 BABIP despite a career high 27.6% LD rate. That ain't gonna happen much longer. Keep him in the lineup, and watch it happen. Other Batted ball stuff isn't amazing, but that BABIP and that LD rate just don't mix.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    this is the perfect series for Cano to get his **** together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Saunders is ready to blow his load.

Currently rocking one of his best K/BBs, but has a .208 BABIP despite a career high 27.6% LD rate. That ain't gonna happen much longer. Keep him in the lineup, and watch it happen. Other Batted ball stuff isn't amazing, but that BABIP and that LD rate just don't mix.
    I was just looking at that today and contemplated adding him in a fantasy league.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    No Tanaka!! Already winning!
    i bummed. i wanted to see him make our lineup look like a jv squad

vCash

vCash
    lol, that was great. i love watching felix pitch in yankee stadium... we usually do good at NY if i recall correctly, good park for hitters to put up some runs and get some confidence.

vCash
    No Ackley, No Miller, No Saunders.

@TNT_Mariners: #Mariners vs. NYY LHP Sabathia: Almonte 8, Romero 9, Cano 4, Hart DH, Smoak 3, Gillespie 7, Seager 5, Zunino 2, Bloomquist 6 and Young 1.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    im not that mad at it...

im guessing 2 of the 3 will get in the game in probably a better opportunity to succeed and high leverage situation. and all 3 of those guys have been garbage and thats what happens, you get benched.

mac plays the match ups and i hear the argument that a lot of these guys, ackley, gillespie, saunders, do not have big differentiators... gillespie is better vs RHP.... but its common knowledge a LH sees the ball better vs RHP and vice versa, so if the stats don't suggest that you can assume 1 of 2 things, the player is an outlier or there will be regression to the mean and gillespie will start getting better results vs LHP.

aside from being too committed to almonte, I'm not mad at lineups this season, I'm not convinced it has costed us games. the bullpen management however has been atrocious and costed us games.

vCash
    Awful
    I'm In.

vCash
    Ackley and Miller will not get better by sitting on the ****ing bench.

And Seager behind Smoak and Gillespie after the week he had is just dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    im not that mad at it...

im guessing 2 of the 3 will get in the game in probably a better opportunity to succeed and high leverage situation. and all 3 of those guys have been garbage and thats what happens, you get benched.

mac plays the match ups and i hear the argument that a lot of these guys, ackley, gillespie, saunders, do not have big differentiators... gillespie is better vs RHP.... but its common knowledge a LH sees the ball better vs RHP and vice versa, so if the stats don't suggest that you can assume 1 of 2 things, the player is an outlier or there will be regression to the mean and gillespie will start getting better results vs LHP.

aside from being too committed to almonte, I'm not mad at lineups this season, I'm not convinced it has costed us games. the bullpen management however has been atrocious and costed us games.
    They've been garbage, sure. But Saunders is getting BABIPd hard, Ackley has reverse splits and has really only had a bad couple weeks, and Almonte gets to play every ****ing day without a care in the world, despite being just as bad.

Ackley and Miller are not platoon players, especially when the other halves are no good either:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian. View Post
    lol. that was awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    No Ackley, No Miller, No Saunders.

@TNT_Mariners: #Mariners vs. NYY LHP Sabathia: Almonte 8, Romero 9, Cano 4, Hart DH, Smoak 3, Gillespie 7, Seager 5, Zunino 2, Bloomquist 6 and Young 1.

seager batting 7th makes sense

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast