Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Cardinals (14-12) vs Brewers (18-7) Aug 28-30

St. Louis Cardinals vs. Milwaukee Brewers
    Monday, April 28, 7:15 PM CDT , Busch Stadium
    Yovani Gallardo, RHP
    31.2 IP, 2-0, 1.42 ERA, 1.07WHIP
    He has pitched at least six innings and surrendered two or fewer earned runs in all of his starts, but this is his biggest test yet. Gallardo is 1-11 with a 6.46 ERA in 17 career starts against the Cardinals.
    Michael Wacha, RHP
    30.0 IP, 2-2, 2.10 ERA, 1.03 WHIP
    Wacha compiled a one-of-a-kind stat line amid windy conditions in a 3-2 loss to the Mets, racking up 10 strikeouts and five walks in just four innings. He will be making his first career start against Milwaukee.
    Tuesday, April 29, 7:15 PM CDT , Busch Stadium
    Kyle Lohse, RHP
    34.0 IP, 4-1, 2.38 ERA, 1.03 WHIP
    Padres manager Bud Black called Lohse's last outing "Pitching 101" after the veteran carved through seven innings. Lohse has allowed one earned run in three straight starts. He'll be facing his former team again.
    Lance Lynn, RHP
    30.0 IP, 4-1, 3.30 ERA, 1.23 WHIP
    Lynn faded late in his last outing, a loss to the Mets, and dropped to 12-1 as a starter in April. A win Tuesday would tie him with Babe Ruth for the best March/April winning percentage with a minimum of 10 starts.
    Wednesday, April 30, 12:45 PM CDT , Busch Stadium
    Matt Garza, RHP
    33.0 IP, 1-2, 4.09 ERA, 1.18 WHIP
    It took him five Brewers starts, but Garza finally savored victory after working seven quality innings against the Cubs. He's 3-2 with a 4.14 ERA in eight career starts against the Cards, but has an 8.31 ERA at Busch Stadium.
    Shelby Miller, RHP
    28.1 IP, 2-2, 2.86 ERA, 1.45 WHIP
    Walks continue to haunt Miller, as he now has 18 in five starts. He has walked at least three in every start. Miller has finished six innings only twice, largely because he's averaging 17 pitches an inning. He has yet to throw 100 pitches in a game.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Ugh.. I hate Tim McCarver...
    LINSANITY IS BACK FOOLS!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Ugh.. I hate Tim McCarver...
    No doubt. I just logged in to mention that he is my least favorite Cardinal. Now I have to listen to his witless banter...maybe the Brewers commentary will be on...good to have Directv.

I just sent an e-mail to Fox Midwest, they really should hear from everyone that doesn't like McCarver. Maybe they'll rethink their mistake in hiring him. Told them I was watching the Brewers telecast.
    Last edited by salto; 04-28-2014 at 08:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by salto View Post
    No doubt. I just logged in to mention that he is my least favorite Cardinal. Now I have to listen to his witless banter...maybe the Brewers commentary will be on...good to have Directv.
    No doubt.. I don't understand why Fox Sports Midwest needs 3 analysts..

vCash
    Hey Redbird you put August as the month instead of April...

vCash
    lol.

I don't care about McCarver either way. I don't like most announcers anyway and I can't say I love Al. Pretty much a wash for me

Both a couple guys who just say some really stupid **** sometimes

So I can't say I'm excited or devastated about it and I doubt Fox Sports Midwest really cares if we don't watch their broadcast (I am I don't care) because he's only doing what? 25 or 30 games?

vCash
    Though I will say I think I would be upset if they took away games from someone who I thought of as a quality announcer

vCash
    Wow, you put your players lives at risk when you play with the infield in on matt holliday. I've never seen anyone hit harder ground balls than him
    "If you find yourself in the majority, rethink your position" - Mark Twain
    Pitches Thrown: 239 Strikes: 145
    15.1 INN 9 K 4 BB
    1 W 1 L 0.59ERA
    Joe "The Bunter" Kelly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlumpledink View Post
    Wow, you put your players lives at risk when you play with the infield in on matt holliday. I've never seen anyone hit harder ground balls than him
    That guy can rip a baseball. I don't know if anyone in baseball actually hits the ball harder than him.

Line drive, ground ball, any of them. He absolutely rips it.

I would be terrified as a pitcher to face him out of the fear of a Come backer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    lol.

I don't care about McCarver either way. I don't like most announcers anyway and I can't say I love Al. Pretty much a wash for me

Both a couple guys who just say some really stupid **** sometimes

So I can't say I'm excited or devastated about it and I doubt Fox Sports Midwest really cares if we don't watch their broadcast (I am I don't care) because he's only doing what? 25 or 30 games?
    I know they don't care...I just can't stand him. There's really only a few guys I absolutely can't stand. He's number one. Hell, I can even listen to the Reds announcers when the Cardinals are blacked out here, in Ohio.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by salto View Post
    I know they don't care...I just can't stand him. There's really only a few guys I absolutely can't stand. He's number one. Hell, I can even listen to the Reds announcers when the Cardinals are blacked out here, in Ohio.
    Oh man I hate those guys who announce for the reds. Both the Brenneman's are god awful. Chris welsh is a major douche wad. Jeff Brantley is okay but he rambles constantly

I will say though, one of my all time favorites is George grande who used to be the full time announcer till he retired and now does a few games a year. All the rest are snotty bastards

vCash
    I mean I'm by no means saying I love him. He gets on my nerves also. But I too me it's just not a big deal to listen to him over Al for 30 games because he gets on my nerves also

vCash
    He's just rambling on tonight.. I can't listen to this.. My ears!! My ears!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    He's just rambling on tonight.. I can't listen to this.. My ears!! My ears!!
    Do you have MLB.Tv or are you in their broadcast range?

I'm not so I use MLB.tv, it has a cool feature where you can put on either teams radio broadcast over the video and on the home teams broadcast you can just listen to park sound with no announcers or anything. You just hear what's going on in the park

vCash
    Pressure inning by Wacha
    "If you find yourself in the majority, rethink your position" - Mark Twain
    Pitches Thrown: 239 Strikes: 145
    15.1 INN 9 K 4 BB
    1 W 1 L 0.59ERA
    Joe "The Bunter" Kelly

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast