Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Sponsors pull endorsements from Clippers..

Cliff Paul, known as the 5 seconds older twin of Clippers Point Guard Chris Paul has died at 28 years old. Cause of death likely suicide.

State Farm has pulled all sponsorship from the Clippers.

vCash
    Haha, clever. They did the right thing though.
    I'll miss Cliff and Cliff Jr.

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    DAm.. i understand not wanting to be associated with the clippers and that peice of $h!t owner..but cp3 is cp3..he is not the clippers.. he is there..yes.. he is getting paid to do something he loves. trust me if he knew his boss was like that he would not have resigned.

but like i was saying i feel bad for cp3..he is now loseing money due to this..BCUZ of that ****** owner...same.

vCash
    Good thing they were already transitioning to Curry with the last commercial. Ride the hot hand, State Farm. Well played.

But really, does pulling from the Clippers organization also mean pulling from CP3 himself? I'm not sure, and it would be a very strange move by them if so. One that they would actually likely receive negative press over if true.

vCash
    Well.... now it increases the chance CP3 will demand a trade, that's for sure. Unless Magic got ownership (CP3's idol). I don't care for CP3 much TBH.... but if the team is forced to renounce players to free agency like a rumored possibility I've heard... He's gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Good thing they were already transitioning to Curry with the last commercial. Ride the hot hand, State Farm. Well played.

But really, does pulling from the Clippers organization also mean pulling from CP3 himself? I'm not sure, and it would be a very strange move by them if so. One that they would actually likely receive negative press over if true.
    That was most likely a goodwill gesture from Curry's big bro and mentor. Gotta love what CP3 has done for your squad, getting your boy pub and giving him pointers in his youth. Its not hard to pull off commercials, but I'll be shocked if Curry gets more than deodorant duties.

lol fwu
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    That was most likely a goodwill gesture from Curry's big bro and mentor. Gotta love what CP3 has done for your squad, getting your boy pub and giving him pointers in his youth. Its not hard to pull off commercials, but I'll be shocked if Curry gets more than deodorant duties.

lol fwu
    Dat awkward day when student takes down sensei.

vCash
    Carmax sponsorship is now gone as well
    Village People banning the YMCA song from being played too lol

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    Clippers are about to lose ALL major sponsorships, though. I expect them to have ~10% of their current sponsors a week from today.

vCash
    Did anyone NOT think this was going to happen?

The Clippers are going to lose a TON of sponsors. Any players associated with the Clippers will lose sponsors as well.

It's too big now. It's far too big for anyone to ignore, whether it's the NBA or the corporate world.

Feel bad for the Clippers fans, but this situation is really unavoidable. Going to be a lot of dark before the dawn.
    J.R. Smith: "They were pretty much scoring at will. Especially my guy. I don't know what the hell I was doing on defense."

Raymond Felton : "The play was give the ball to Melo."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Carmax sponsorship is now gone as well
    Village People banning the YMCA song from being played too lol
    Spoke too late. There you go.

vCash
    LMFAO. Goingfor28 is not kidding about the "YMCA" song being banned from us either. Donald may very well WANT to sell once fans start protesting him and all sponsors start pulling funds. It's crazy... this thing has been front page on news stations/websites... president commenting.

vCash
    Wow I never thought it'd get this big

vCash
    I was wondering what would save us first, old age or impeachment for DTS.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Has to happen. I'm sure Kia is next. You can't force this man to sell, Corporate sponsors running from him and hitting him in the wallet is the only way to get him to leave.

Cash Rules.....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast