Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins game 4?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Antonio Spurs

    3 100.00%
  • Dallas Mavericks

    0 0%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 120
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    11,852
    vCash
    1623

    R1 G4: Spurs @ Mavericks - 4/28 - 9:30 PM EST - TNT - Mavs lead series 2-1

    GAME 4:



    @


    Location: American Airlines Center
    Time: 9:30 PM EST

















    Tony Parker - Danny Green - Kawhi Leonard - Tim Duncan - Tiago Splitter






    Jose Calderon - Monta Ellis - Shawn Marion - Dirk Nowitzki- Samuel Dalembert






    .....................





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,560
    vCash
    9155
    Shawn Marion says the @dallasmavs will do something in support of the L.A. Clippers players tonight in Game 4, but doesn't know what.

    I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,341
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Shawn Marion says the @dallasmavs will do something in support of the L.A. Clippers players tonight in Game 4, but doesn't know what.
    Hope it's more noticeable than black socks. Maybe the NBA will give them permission to wear customized head/sweat bands





    Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,268
    vCash
    1500
    Easy prediction, Spurs even it up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    11,907
    vCash
    1500
    Lol at the easy prediction

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    11,907
    vCash
    1500
    Spurs barley won game one. Got blown out in game 2 and couldnt finish game 3.

    What indications give this to be a easy spurs victory prediction?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,268
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Spurs barley won game one. Got blown out in game 2 and couldnt finish game 3.

    What indications give this to be a easy spurs victory prediction?
    Because of Gregg Popovich. Because of Tim Duncan. Because of Manu Ginobili. Because of Tony Parker. Because of Kawhie Leonard.


    The Spurs got that #1 seed, they were the bully of the regular season. NO WAY they go down 3-1. Just NO WAY.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,421
    vCash
    1500
    BIG game tonight for the series. Underestimated Mavs big time. I feel though Spurs bench finally shows up atleast a bit to even the series but anything can happen.
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas
    2. Kendrick Lamar
    3. Jay-Z
    4. J Cole
    5. Lupe Fiasco
    6. Common
    7. Eminem
    8. Kanye West
    9. Pusha-T
    10. Slaughterhouse (Royce, Crooked I, Joe Budden)

    Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac
    2. Nas
    3. Rakim
    4. Notorious B.I.G.
    5. Jay-Z
    6. Eminem
    7. KRS-One
    8. Public Enemy (Chuck D)
    9. Common
    10. Ice Cube

    Follow me, @bharjan

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    11,907
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Because of Gregg Popovich. Because of Tim Duncan. Because of Manu Ginobili. Because of Tony Parker. Because of Kawhie Leonard.


    The Spurs got that #1 seed, they were the bully of the regular season. NO WAY they go down 3-1. Just NO WAY.
    I would say Rick is the second best active coach right now. Dallas has of course Dirk & to think he hasn't even got going yet.. Scary.. They also have Elis who can drop 30 any given night along with a good bench that includes Vince Carter.

    When you say there is no way it is just the opposite. People thought including myself that there was no way Mavs would be leading the series and if it wasn't for a collapse in game one this series would be 3-0 Mavs
    Quote Originally Posted by IversonIsKrazy View Post
    BIG game tonight for the series. Underestimated Mavs big time. I feel though Spurs bench finally shows up atleast a bit to even the series but anything can happen.
    Mavs are not your average 8th seed team they won 49 games and lost like 20 games by 5 or less

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,606
    vCash
    12274

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,600
    vCash
    1000
    I just bet 1000 vcash on the Spurs,my hope relies on Pop.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100,837
    vCash
    1605
    The Spurs will even things up tonight!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Because of Gregg Popovich. Because of Tim Duncan. Because of Manu Ginobili. Because of Tony Parker. Because of Kawhie Leonard.


    The Spurs got that #1 seed, they were the bully of the regular season. NO WAY they go down 3-1. Just NO WAY.
    We all said these exact things before series saying 4-0 Spurs, 4-1 MAYBE. I even said 4-1 as a Mav fan. Mavs are up 2-1 now, and were close in G1. So use your brain.

    Just saying, easy prediction is laughable. Hope you arent a Spurs fan saying this.


    I think Spurs are favorites again, but Mavs have a solid shot. Why? Dirk Nowitzki has yet to score 20 points.




    These playoffs are INCREDIBLE though. Best first round EVER imo. VCs BUZZER BEATING gamewinner vs #1 seed just iced it for me. Bulls/Celtics have nothing on Port/Hous + Mavs/Spurs + Memp/OKC + Clips/GSW + Toronto/Nets all insane series. Refs suck but w.e its sooooooooo sooo good

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100,837
    vCash
    1605
    Let's get it started!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,745
    vCash
    1500
    Dallas typically doesn't do well following overly-emotional wins. Hopefully that changes tonight. It's more of a must win for them than SA, imo.
    Mavs fan first and foremost, and a closet Pistons fan since 2002

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •