Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Trade Rumor!!!! Lions willing to move Suh

I think everybody knows how much I love players like Suh and our defense really really needs the type of player he is. The skill and attitude are both missing from our horrible D-line and best of all he is only 27. Personally I think its a no brainer that we hand over the 16th pick this year along with 2 7th round picks and a3rd or 4th next season... With how deep this draft is in D-line talent we could still find 2 more starting quality D-linemen...

Call Detriot JJ, heck you called them to bring in a bum you owe us
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    No......we cant afford this guy. We need to draft well and get some studs on rookie contracts. Need to follow the Seahawks. All left over money needs to go to Dez and Smith

vCash
    they will have the money to sign Dez and Smith because if Carr doesn't have a pro-bowl year he is gone and that money will go to sign one. Also Suh is in a contract year and I doubt he gets another deal paying him 12mil a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    I think everybody knows how much I love players like Suh and our defense really really needs the type of player he is. The skill and attitude are both missing from our horrible D-line and best of all he is only 27. Personally I think its a no brainer that we hand over the 16th pick this year along with 2 7th round picks and a3rd or 4th next season... With how deep this draft is in D-line talent we could still find 2 more starting quality D-linemen...

Call Detriot JJ, heck you called them to bring in a bum you owe us
    Personally, I think that trade would rival the Roy Williams trade as one of the worst in franchise history. However, Jerry would think it's one of the best.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    absolutely NOT.
    1st. lions want to trade suh to move UP IN THE DRAFT. not down.
    2. salary. SUH has a 22 million cap number. 22.4 to be exact. and he is a free agent in 2015.

I think suh would be an outstanding player for us. I do agree with you on him being a stud.

however, not a 22.4 million dollar stud.

Never. not worth it. to pay 22.4 million for 1 year, on a dt. no matter how good he is..

we couldn't make the cap space if we wanted. 22.4 million cap number. this year.

wowziers.

vCash
    Im all for suh but there is no way we can afford him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    absolutely NOT.
    1st. lions want to trade suh to move UP IN THE DRAFT. not down.
    2. salary. SUH has a 22 million cap number. 22.4 to be exact. and he is a free agent in 2015.

I think suh would be an outstanding player for us. I do agree with you on him being a stud.

however, not a 22.4 million dollar stud.

Never. not worth it. to pay 22.4 million for 1 year, on a dt. no matter how good he is..

we couldn't make the cap space if we wanted. 22.4 million cap number. this year.

wowziers.

Word we simply cannot afford him, wish we couldve had Ware, Jared Allen, and Suh on same line but simply cant afford it.
    Compare the Cowboys front office to a young adult who is learning how to manage their money. We overspent, its obvious to everyone, we tell people that we are gonna learn from our mistakes, we do it the right way and dont spend more than we are supposed to for a year until we have saved a small amount of money and then we quickly get excited when we see the thing in the window we really want and overspend for it starting the cycle all over again. Its years like this when we dont have money to spend that we make the smartest decisions by just not spending. The draft is a much cheaper gamble.

vCash
    Keep him, we don't have money to waste on Suh. He's a good player, but he's a dirty player, he has no leadership qualities as we've seen this week and this draft is heavy on the DT position.

vCash

Trade Rumor!!!! Lions willing to move Suh

Yeah. Would love to see it but he wants qb money, and for a guy who can't keep his emotions in check on the field, not even in the same ballpark as what I would pay for him.

vCash
    I would be fine with paying him around 7-8 million dollar range per year. He would def become a beast playing under rob. If i'm not mistaken isn't he still playing on the huge rookie contracts that aren't allowed anymore? Also in a trade we wouldn't have to take on his whole cap hit alot of it will fall on Detriot. I think we would only be on the hook for the base salary of 12 mill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    I would be fine with paying him around 7-8 million dollar range per year. He would def become a beast playing under rob. If i'm not mistaken isn't he still playing on the huge rookie contracts that aren't allowed anymore? Also in a trade we wouldn't have to take on his whole cap hit alot of it will fall on Detriot. I think we would only be on the hook for the base salary of 12 mill
    me to. but he wants ALOT MORE then that. ALOT.

he wants basically peyton manning and tom brady money, lol.

regardless, lions want to trade him to move up, not down in the draft.

nice thought though, I wouldn't mind having him either.