Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

We have just made V. Stiviano an instant millionaire and TMZ a credible news source

Yes, Donald Sterling is racist and he doesn't deserve to own a team or even allowed to step in a basketball arena.

Has anyone paid attention thought to the fact this woman is bragging about dating a rich, married man about 50-60 years older than her? She is laughing all the way to the bank with this one.

The news was broke by TMZ, a gossip/celebrity stalker news agency. When did TMZ become everyone's go-to place for the news?
    List of negative Lakers fans to watch out for this upcoming season on these forums. Even with Steve Nash or D12, they'd find something to complain about:

lamar2006
    LALakersKC
    Bryan12
    evadatam5150
    mstrdrk
    so_cal_watcher
    Lakersfan2483
    Teeboy1487
    midwestlaker75
    silvteg98
    J4KOP99
    SUPREME LA
    Vinylman

vCash
    Ya she was already plenty rich before this. DTS is worth $1.9B

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    historical day
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    I thought it was hilarious that people were asking why a half black, half mexican chick could be with a racist.

Well, he has given her objects/property/money to the tune of $3 million plus.

She is a gold digging ****. Not even going to touch Sterling, he is a POS in his own right, but this chick is pathetic.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    oh

vCash
    She's not even worth the acknowledgement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    How does that make her rich?
    Well he's bought her millions of dollars worth of cool stuff. And I'm sure hes given her money. Not like she's hopping on that just for fun

vCash

We have just made V. Stiviano an instant millionaire and TMZ a credible news source

She's pretty terrible herself

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Only time I get mad at gold-diggers is when they use kids as a tool to make money. This chick isn't doing that... she just outhustled the hustler. Good for her, get all the money you can from these old fools still trying to buy p****.

vCash
    I guess I must be racist. I wasn't appalled by the audio clip. She was pushing all his buttons. Playing dumb and annoying. I'm surprised he didn't get more pissed than that. She knew what she wanted. Guy is dating a mixed girl and he must be some KKK member. Everyone has said something racist at some point in time. Does that make you a racist? I'm not going to sit hear and pretend like I'm innocent and I've never said any off color jokes. Anyone who says otherwise is a hypocrite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPURSFAN1:28392960
    I guess I must be racist. I wasn't appalled by the audio clip. She was pushing all his buttons. Playing dumb and annoying. I'm surprised he didn't get more pissed than that. She knew what she wanted. Guy is dating a mixed girl and he must be some KKK member. Everyone has said something racist at some point in time. Does that make you a racist? I'm not going to sit hear and pretend like I'm innocent and I've never said any off color jokes. Anyone who says otherwise is a hypocrite.
    Where did you hear the audio.. link????

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    Where did you hear the audio.. link????
    http://deadspin.com/exclusive-the-ex...ape-1568291249

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPURSFAN1 View Post
    This isn't the first, or worst thing he's ever done. Guy has a Longgggggg track record of racist ****

vCash
    What everyone fails to notice is that this was a private conversation between a couple in which one of them was expressing their opinion to the other whether negative or not it was a private conversation. If that is how he feels then whatever that's his right to be hateful/opinionated in that way if he feels like it. Imo everyone should mind their own business on this, coming from a minority. This would be much different if it was on TV on purpose or inc public as a direct insult to someone
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Yeah, I think it's pretty much understood that this woman is a gold digger

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast