Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Id pass on Melo if im the wiz , id wait for Love or LA...a beast down low to go with your crazy back court...Not a shot happy guy whos gonna take shots away from beal and wall

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Don't get me wrong, if they did get Melo the fan side of me would be excited that we just added a guy with that much talent. But the smart side of me says if I was GM then to stay away from Melo.

I would love that

I think will show interest like it or not durant and lebron are only two guys ahead. Melo would really help usaot and hes 29 I think we will make a splash move espixally if we face heat.

Melo a great player and I would risk waiting for durant but idk if he will leave the thunder. Melo talent rare and a oppertunity like this might not come to us unless lebron comes.

The thing is, they already signed Wall to a mac contract. Beal will require a big contract soon and Melo would require a max contract as well. Would they be able to afford all that? Not to mention, Gortat is a FA this year and the team has no other center or a 1st round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    I think will show interest like it or not durant and lebron are only two guys ahead. Melo would really help usaot and hes 29 I think we will make a splash move espixally if we face heat.

Melo a great player and I would risk waiting for durant but idk if he will leave the thunder. Melo talent rare and a oppertunity like this might not come to us unless lebron comes.

Its not only LeBron and Durant infront of him , Look at his terrible fg% and its all he does...You dont want him

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

heres what needs to happen... resign ariza, gortat, seraphin, booker, al, drew, temp... keep working hard, stay humble... we need no additions

Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    heres what needs to happen... resign ariza, gortat, seraphin, booker, al, drew, temp... keep working hard, stay humble... we need no additions
    This team needs to get better somehow, because they can't compete with the Heat or Western conference teams.

there missing one piece , a younger big who can control the paint and go with the rising back court

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    This team needs to get better somehow, because they can't compete with the Heat or Western conference teams.
    I don't think we'd be that bad. Maybe these playoffs have given them some winning habits. I see a 50 win team next year

We should hold out and wait for Durant and try and make a move to get him. As much as I love Melo I feel in the long run he would ruin this team. Really I don't even think we need a big name anyways just a solid 6th man that can score consistently coming off the bench. We must resign gortat this offseason; that should be the top priority.

For real, I can give a $h#@ about melo and him being a wizard. Now I cant deny his talent (one of the best), but all he's done is cry his whole career. When he was with the nuggets and he had a young nene, billups, felton, and more. And if not mistaken this same knicks cast (minus hardaway and bargnani) that was ranked #2 in the east in 13, and now they can not even make the postseason. IMO, he can ball but hes not a team player, if he is in a bulls jersey, How long b4 he argues with Rose or Kirk or even Tom about something else. If u ask me, keep that cancer off WAS, and build the bench. Besides if anyone forgot, did MELO not get asked if he wanted to play in washington b4 NYK got him. HE SAID, I WOULD NEVER PLAY FOR DC jus saying

i would totally go for LOVE

Everybody says Melo is such a shoot-happy player - which he can be - but let's look at the reality of it.. He's never had good PGs and other scorers (except AI) on his team. He's been the single weapon and key to success on his teams.

Pair him up with Beal, Wall and Nene? Shoot - that's lethal.

I've been saying Melo needs to be smart and go to Washington. Stay in the East so you actually have a chance to compete.. the Wiz are the new up-and-coming team to beat.

I just don't see him contributing. Then again it would be nice to have another wing that could create.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast