Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

We needa pursuit carmelo anthony

This just came to me. We are likely moving onto the second round and potentially going to the third round facing the heat. Our team has good defense , john wall and beal are growing and lebron might leave the heat !.

Carmelo Anthony is the player we needto go to the next level and with the pieces wr have we cam really take this team to the finals if we sign melo!!!.

We had interest in him back in his nuggets day and im sure we will pursuit him. Unorder for us to go to the finals we need an elite player and with melo we be able to get in with a weak conference! Its a perfect oppertunity.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    I'd pass on Carmelo. He is the type of player that will never win. He doesn't make people around him better. If they have the money to spend on him they might as well wait one year and go after Durant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I'd pass on Carmelo. He is the type of player that will never win. He doesn't make people around him better. If they have the money to spend on him they might as well wait one year and go after Durant.
    I want durant . But who knows what happens from than and now. I think melo can win with us.

I dont mind waiting another year for durant but who knows I agree.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    I want durant . But who knows what happens from than and now. I think melo can win with us.

I dont mind waiting another year for durant but who knows I agree.
    I just don't think much of Melo and I've always liked him. But I just don't think he is worth it.

vCash
    I'm with Eagles, I'll pass on Melo. I'd much rather wait for Durant, maybe he can gave them a hometown discount haha

vCash
    im with my boys on this one ill pass on melo. were playing real well. would rahter use money on booker gortat and ariza

vCash
    I would try a sign and Trade with the Knicks. Phil likes his old players.. Ariza for Melo 1 for 1. if not, then Ariza & Nene for Melo & Tyson. if that does work offer the 1st round pick with both players. Wall/Beal/Melo/Gortat/Tyson. That's a BIG 5. KD is not leaving OKC

vCash
    Carmelo means a lot of standing around for Beal and Wall. Sort of defeats the purpose of them developing, doesn't it? I think the Wiz should go for Marion or AK47 and continue to improve the frontcourt through the draft and prudent FA signings (eg not $20 million to Kevin Love).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dcato34 View Post
    I would try a sign and Trade with the Knicks. Phil likes his old players.. Ariza for Melo 1 for 1. if not, then Ariza & Nene for Melo & Tyson. if that does work offer the 1st round pick with both players. Wall/Beal/Melo/Gortat/Tyson. That's a BIG 5. KD is not leaving OKC
    gortat and chandler starting? i think not. we want to keep ariza hes more valuable than most think (which i think is what you were saying) and i dont want melo none of us do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Carmelo means a lot of standing around for Beal and Wall. Sort of defeats the purpose of them developing, doesn't it? I think the Wiz should go for Marion or AK47 and continue to improve the frontcourt through the draft and prudent FA signings (eg not $20 million to Kevin Love).
    exactly

vCash
    would rather sign gilbert next season... anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Another SF? Why not just resign Ariza in that case?

vCash
    He'll probably get 3 or 4 years and decent money. I'd rather sign a cheaper, or at least shorter term, vet and hope you can do something with Porter, or someone else there. Spend money on bigs, and not Gortat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dcato34 View Post
    LMAO they would never do that trade and it would be dumb to have tyson and gortat in the starting lineup. Plus the wizards dont have a first rounder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    would rather sign gilbert next season... anyone?
    haha I wish man, but they would never bring him back to DC I don't think. He's one of my favorite players of all time. He's still supporting the wizards too. He's been talking **** to Bulls fans this whole series on Instagram lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast