Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

4/29 - R1G5 - Washington Wizards @ Chicago Bulls(L, gone fishin)

vCash
    I'd love to trade you for some scorers any teams interested in an average IGT starter who has a very odd sig?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    I'd love to trade you for some scorers any teams interested in an average IGT starter who has a very odd sig?
    Ehhh my season average was better than the others and odd sig? I think you jelly and probably got confused by the cuteness.

vCash
    That's not fair, you came in after our rough stretch without Rose haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    That's not fair, you came in after our rough stretch without Rose haha.
    Saved us from a lottery team

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    First, the bulls Tried to Win with Rose back ( they failed, Rose went down, Season goes to ****, we start loosing)

Then, the Bulls try to tank, Trading Luol Deng, our best player for a future pick, hoping to land a top pick along with the added cap space, and future picks. (They failed, sudenly, we start winning, and make the playoffs in a good seed)

then The Bulls Go Back to trying to win, Playoff games, and what do they do, they fail, unable to score, defend, or even as much as compete at some points.

What the bulls need to do to win a championship, is stop trying to win a championship, try and be the worst team in the NBA, thats the only way we can come away with something positive. Trade Rose, Trade Noah, Start Trade mirotic, Taj and sign a bunch of scrubbs, there is no way we will loose.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    First, the bulls Tried to Win with Rose back ( they failed, Rose went down, Season goes to ****, we start loosing)

Then, the Bulls try to tank, Trading Luol Deng, our best player for a future pick, hoping to land a top pick along with the added cap space, and future picks. (They failed, sudenly, we start winning, and make the playoffs in a good seed)

then The Bulls Go Back to trying to win, Playoff games, and what do they do, they fail, unable to score, defend, or even as much as compete at some points.

What the bulls need to do to win a championship, is stop trying to win a championship, try and be the worst team in the NBA, thats the only way we can come away with something positive. Trade Rose, Trade Noah, Start Trade mirotic, Taj and sign a bunch of scrubbs, there is no way we will loose.
    UMM... What? What the hell did you just say? Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself! BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    UMM... What? What the hell did you just say? Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself! BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!
    Big gulps huh? Welp, see you later!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    Big gulps huh? Welp, see you later!
    I'm waiting for his reaction he's probably like wow **** this guy oh hahah he's so clever, witty, and cool God I wish he had a facebook. That is how I imagine Kybens reaction to my post.

vCash
    If we lose this game, I refuse to watch any more Bulls games this season.
    I got this

vCash
    I just realized it says "Hall of Famer" under my name, pretty cool.

Edit: nevermind, it says that under Rndy's name too. That credibility got shot all to Hell.

Goddamn Carlos Boozer.
    I got this

vCash
    Those flapping Vages

vCash
    Thanks for that stunning visual image, I was eating pancakes...
    I got this

vCash
    I hope Gar/Pax are paying attention, you need to score to win in the playoffs. I don't care how you do it, but get somebody on the team who can put it in the little basket on a regular basis, that is all I have to say...until the draft.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

Come on man.

We are in a 4/5 seed match up. Meaning this series has two evenly matched teams.

It just the Wizards outside game is playing better with a game plan to take away our inside game. Reason we are down 3-1, we are being forced to hit outside shots that could of had enough bricks to build an Habitat for Humanity home.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast