• Tomas Jurco, W

1 14.29%
  • Anthony Mantha, W

2 28.57%
  • Petr Mrazek, G

4 57.14%
    vCash

2014 Off-Season: Red Wings Top 10 Prospects: #1

System is stacked. I will include Tomas Jurco because he could end up in Grand Rapids to start the year where Riley Sheahan will not. I'll list about 5 players for each poll. It really is not obvious at all.

vCash
    I still have Petr Mrazek. I think he has that absolute superstar potential. Goaltenders are a hit or miss, but I feel very confident in Mrazek.

vCash
    Mrazek needs a shot at starter next year. Howard is just too inconsistent lately. That said I think Mantha has the best shot at being a star/highest potential so he's my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Mantha has the highest potential. I am of the belief that a goalie cannot be a #1 prospect for the main reason that they are way to hit or miss and they could have all the AHL success in the world but it may not translate to the NHL.

That being said Mantha with his size and offensive potential (a pretty rare combo). I really compare him to a young Dany Heatley with better skating but not as good of a shot.
    Last edited by pidg88; 04-27-2014 at 10:13 PM.

vCash
    I love, love, love what I have seen from Mrazek during his tenure here in Detroit. The poise he should in his very first game against a really good Blues team sold me on him. So close to a shutout in his debut too.... damn you Pietrangelo!!!

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    I went Mrazek just because of my Mrancrush ... sadly I don't actually know much about Mantha, whose name is even better suited for puns