Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rockets vs Blazers game 4 "can harden bring us home ?"

last game harden had a better game then both game 1 and 2 still needed 35 shot attempts just to get 37 I still don't think it was that good of a game but we won and "thanks to daniels" hopefully that win will give us the spark we needed to get home court back and have the series coming back to Houston 2-2. when will harden break out of this spark he is long over due for a great game Game 4 ?

I expect howard to continue to do what he does since they have no one to check him
    Parson needs to step it up also "after saying he was the best SF in this series Batum lit him up...Lin just needs to protect the ball and play smart! he almost lost the game for us. Daniels might be the spark we needed of the bench to give us life when needed throughout the game

Game 4 must win I believe who ever wins game 4 will most likely win the series it isn't a given but just my opinion

Rockets 116
    Blazers 111
    Last edited by goku; 04-27-2014 at 01:28 PM.

vCash
    Harden is due for a break out game.

vCash
    Game 4 is so key. I think whoever wins this one, wins the series.

If Houston wins, they even things out and get HCA back, coming to Houston after two straight road wins. If Portland wins, they're up 3-1. It's not impossible to come back from 1-3, but I wouldn't count on it.

The good news is, we have played horribly in all three games, and we could be 3-0.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I see this game being a blow out either way, and the team that does the dominating tonight wins the series.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I see this game being a blow out either way, and the team that does the dominating tonight wins the series.
    I am probably going to be labeled as a pessimist, but I got a bad feeling we come up on the very short end of the stick tonight. I hope I am wrong, but I think Portland takes it to us with a double digit win. My feeling is the Rockets are glad they won game 3 and will lack the hunger that Portland will have as the Rockets now know they will have a game 5 at home. My prediction for this series is Portland in 5. Feel free to rub my nose it in if I am wrong and I will gladly eat crow if so.

vCash
    I love the start by Parsons tonight. He's been extremely aggressive. Also, I'm really pleased to see what I'm seeing on offense. Screens and ball movement. That's what this team needs to succeed.

vCash
    Totally lame technical foul there, but I loved the way Houston played in that first quarter overall. They have some things to shore up defensively, but the offense is flowing extremely well.

vCash
    Troy daniels with the hot shooting. I like how lin is making the right passes and not forcing it.

vCash
    The Rockets need to go to Dwight and Harden need to play some defense . Lin needs to retire

vCash
    Wtf is wrong with us? Every ********** game is the same! Those runs on the end of the 4q are just simply killing us!

vCash
    I couldn't have been more wrong.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I hate lin

vCash
    is lin wearing a blazer jersey ????????

vCash
    love how parsons have just disappeared since the 1st half

vCash
    This loss is completely on Lin tonight. Why doesn't he call timeout near the end of the 4th quarter with a 2 point
    lead, control of the ball and less than 30 seconds to go? Instead he turns it over and we give up a 3. Lin was
    horrible tonight and there is no other way to put it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast