Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sabathia & Pineda disgrace to the uniform.

Why do the Yanks tolerate these two wearing their over sized bill hats off to the side? They look like they are going to be in a rap video. Maybe they are Vanilla Ice fans. Whatever happened to Yankee class. Look like two idiots and I could care less how well they pitch. They could pitch a perfect game and I would say a perfect game pitched by someone who looks like an idiot.

Why don't they just wear one of those multi colored Yankee hats they sell on ebay and get it over with? You know, the ones with 200 tiny Yankee logos in ten different colors.

This is important and very thread worthy.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash

You're a disgrace as a fan. Who the hell cares as long as they perform. Gtfo w this garbage thread

vCash
    I don't like the way they wear their hats either. A baseball hat should be worn straight, at least that was what I was taught growing up playing the game all the way through college.
    Thanks Donnie Baseball, B dAwK 20, and Poncho_707!!!

vCash
    I, too, agree that anyone who does anything as significant as wear their clothing in a different way than I do is an idiot.

vCash
    Dumb thread is dumb.

Now I've just contributed to this dumbness by posting in this dumb thread.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets