Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Nene Suspended 1 Game, Will Miss Game 4

Glad to hear he got the suspension

"NEW YORK, APRIL 26, 2014 - Washington Wizard's forward-center Nene has been suspended one game without pay for head-butting and grabbing guard-forward Jimmy Butler of the Chicago Bulls around the neck with both hands and attempting to throw him down, it was announced today by Rod Thorn, President, Basketball Operations."

-roto

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Boozer needs to step it up game 4, with Nene out, Gortat will likely cover Noah, leaving him to have a field day on Webster or Gooden.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    That's huge...and well deserved too. He initiated the whole thing and only made things worse by grabbing Jimmy by the neck.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Jimmy " dont back down from nobody " Butler

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    If he didn't grab Jimmy's head, he wouldn't have been suspended. At least I don't think so. Regardless, he deserves the suspension and I can't wait for him to come back for games 5 and 6 when we win this series.

vCash
    Mannnnnnn if the Bulls have another game like they did when they held the Wiz to 26 half points it will do wonders for their confidence and heading back to Chicago giving us back home court .

vCash
    It was more the open hand slap to the face than the grab that got Nene suspended

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    It was more the open hand slap to the face than the grab that got Nene suspended
    Regardless of what we each think that was, if it ended with them banging heads he wouldn't be suspended.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Regardless of what we each think that was, if it ended with them banging heads he wouldn't be suspended.
    Well that's obvious but Stu Jackson already stated that the Headbutt was debatable but the open hand slap to the head causes for an automatic suspension

vCash
    K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop
    Follow
    Nene has yet to finish a game in this series. Fouled out of Games 1 and 2, ejected from Game 3, suspended for Game 4.

vCash
    Justified for sure. He could have injured Mr. Buckets with his big brazilian "i'm just a warrior" paws

vCash
    Good news! He really deserve it due to his reaction to Butler. I don't know if he treads Butler on purpose but the reaction after Butler's complains was disproportionate. When he went to Brasil this pre-season there were a lot of local people who booed him, and now I understand why. What a personality! He must be a prepotent man, there are no excuses for such behavior.

Now is time for Bulls to take advance of this situation. We must load the game into the paint because we have stronger and taller men. You never know if this will be a good chance to win because there will be other players such as Wall and Beal who will step forward, and they are high quality players. If they have a good night and shoot over average, Nene absence could be fixed.

I don't rely on Boozer. Noah should be more beneficed by this non-appearance because he is the kind of player who is able to hurt him and Gortat isn't. However, Boozer is better in the paint, and maybe against Booker (good defense but short) or Gooden (bad denfenser) he is more suitable than Gibson in order to get points under the rim. So maybe is possible that Thibodeau give him some minutes in the last quater. We have to exploit this weak point in the Wizards system.

As normal is that if Bulls win this game, they passed the round because they have improved each game over the previous one. So far, Wizards keep as favorite team to pass this round because they have more quality players in the roster, in my opinion. We have a limited backup and their starer players are as good or even better than ours. Let's see what happens tonight...
    Last edited by monty77; 04-27-2014 at 05:39 AM.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Jimmy " dont back down from nobody " Butler
    Coincidentally, he looks like he's about to start crying in this picture.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/im...630&h=420&q=75

I don't think it was right of Nene, and he definitely over-reacted but neither player was innocent. No punches were thrown, and he's been destroying you guys. Not cool of the NBA.
    Last edited by MonroeFAN; 04-27-2014 at 09:12 AM.
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    Coincidentally, he looks like he's about to start crying in this picture.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/im...630&h=420&q=75

I don't think it was right of Nene, and he definitely over-reacted but neither player was innocent. No punches were thrown, and he's been destroying you guys. Not cool of the NBA.
    Nene pushed Butler. Butler pushed Nene back. Nene went full stupid considering he initiated every single part of it. He got what he deserved. There was most definitely a punch thrown. Nene smacked Butler upside his head.

vCash

Nene Suspended 1 Game, Will Miss Game 4

People trying to justify the situation and Blame Jimmy are a joke . The NBA forum is a joke , doesn't matter if a real balled up fist wasn't thrown Nene showed the intent .... Why can't people understand that ? Everything that happen wasn't basketball related , josh McRoberts at least had the ball in play .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast