Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Donald Sterling Recorded Being Racist

This is unbelievable. Everyone knows that sterling is racist, but it is still really shocking to hear.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...magic-johnson/
    Last edited by SFrush90; 04-26-2014 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Edited link to make it a computer link rather than mobile

vCash
    Lol...

The guy is a nutjob.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    So his girlfriend set him up? Lol.

The guy is a tool. Can't even believe there are people that still think like that.

vCash
    I wonder how Doc, Chris, Dj feel about this, This is gonna be all over Espn.

vCash
    If I remember correctly he get the biggest fine ever for housing discrimination. Terrible guy as I understand, heard stories about him dating back years. Always wondered how the team felt about it or if the knew how racist, discriminatory he is...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacmamba View Post
    I wonder how Doc, Chris, Dj feel about this, This is gonna be all over Espn.
    They kno who donald sterling is. Everyone does. They probably just ignore him and don't interact with him. Let's face it, the league is just counting down the days until he dies and everyone will let out a big sigh of relief once he does.

vCash
    Don't really know if ESPN will care, they didn't care about his past stuff

vCash
    Might as well put up "no color people allowed" signs all over the gates of staple center during clipper games.

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    I love how he's A-OK with his GF sleeping with black guys all day, "JUST DON'T BROADCAST A PICTURE WITH MAGIC JOHNSON ON THE INSTAGRAM!".

And he's' delusional enough to think the world sees her "as a fine latina or white girl", rather than the half latina/black that she is.

To say he's "set in his ways" is an understatement, he grew up as a privileged white male in a very racist time of our society, and his views are shared by millions of elderly whites (and frankly minorities towards whites) across America, but it does not make it any less sad and pathetic.

To the girlfriend, this is what you get when you're digging for gold and not happiness.

vCash
    Just when it wasn't embarrassing to be a Clipper fan.

vCash
    Bad aura, bad karma = Clippers aint winning this yr.

And I actually thought they had a real chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Just when it wasn't embarrassing to be a Clipper fan.
    I seriously can't respect anyone that still would refer to themselves as a Clippers fan after hearing that. I understand that his employees have families so they should try their best to just ignore it. But the Clippers fans should force him to sale the team.

This is why I'm always so annoyed anytime someone brings up a topic having to do with racial inequality in sports and all the dumbasses come out and say "let's not talk about it". This is why we NEED to talk about it. Because problems don't get changed if they aren't first acknowledged. And there is still BIG time racism going on in this country. This guy not only makes his money of the sweat of blacks, he's dating one, and he had to basically dump his girlfriend to avoid losing all of his white multi-millionaire buddies. That's gross on so many levels.

vCash
    **** this guy,he's a living parody of the classic rich and stupid old man. And he's racist too.

"No tats on the right arm.Strictly for buckets" -Nick Young A.K.A Swaggy-P

vCash
    I don't know how I feel about this. I want to rant but I'm so disgusted by this. Not gonna lie

vCash
    How can players willingly play for him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast