Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

rockets vs blazers game 3 "Telling game for harden"

will harden show up or fold under this pressure ?? will Aldridge keep playing out of his mind?? will the rockets find their identity??

I think this game will early on hint on harden's legacy and whether or not he is a true number 1 option or just an regular season player harden is shooting a horrible percentage, not getting to the line, flat out not being aggressive. I do too understand Aldridge has been playing like the best player in the league but harden even having an average game would have been enough to squeeze out these 2 games I still believe we can win this series but if harden just flat out don't show up it wont matter how good defensively we will lose in Portland

Rockets 112
    Blazers 105

vCash
    i have personally been at both playoff games. Harden has got to break his shooting slump. hes a superstar time to prove it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    i have personally been at both playoff games. Harden has got to break his shooting slump. hes a superstar time to prove it
    hope u will be able to go to a game 7

vCash
    Big game tonight.. We need this one!

vCash
    idk why but this series have 04-05 mavs vs rockets feel to it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    hope u will be able to go to a game 7
    I don't. He's obviously part of the problem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg. View Post
    lmao

vCash
    Btw I'm starting to worry about MBT guys. He takes losses pretty hard in the regular season. I can't imagine what he's going throw now. If anyone has heard from him or if MBT is reading this you should probably say something so we know you're still alive

vCash
    Btw I'm starting to worry about MBT guys. He takes losses pretty hard in the regular season. I can't imagine what he's going throw now. If anyone has heard from him or if MBT is reading this you should probably say something so we know you're still alive
    We gotta believe MBT! ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE!!!!!

vCash

rockets vs blazers game 3 "Telling game for harden"

What's the rumor I keep seeing on twitter that y'all might have a new starting lineup who would be getting replaced jones?

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Last few days have been hard, but WE CAN WIN THIS.

Time to show what were made of. LET'S GO!

vCash
    ^ lets gooooo!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    What's the rumor I keep seeing on twitter that y'all might have a new starting lineup who would be getting replaced jones?
    Maybe Asik in for Jones

vCash
    The Rockets need to let there nuts hang , Bulk up, hit Aldridge in his mouth to start the game . Bring the fight , push him off the block , make him feel every screen. He's making tough shots but make them tougher. Dwight is balling . Bad timing by Dwight to ask for the ball , the rockets are not accustomed to that, should've played like this all season . Harden is playing like a marck , he should go to the rim strong, bring it to Aldridge and Lopez chest. Parsons struggles finishing at the baskets , he needs to look for his shots, come off screens to get open and keep cutting, in the playoffs they don't call those bump calls he has to finish strong. Tjones is not a starter right now , Lin is who I say he is , he suck , but I think harden gets him going tonight but where is Aaron brooks when we need him lol. McHale needs to get in these guys head , pump them up , make em physical. Get harden in position to score as well as parsons. They have no choice but to win tonight they can't think about anything else but basketball I wanna see game faces and fire .
    Last edited by farren.louis; 04-25-2014 at 10:14 PM.

vCash
    lol i tried telling mchale let me take aldridge out

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast