Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Am I the only one who wants Gores to sell?

Theres gota be more of us out there. I just think basketball is not his nature or sports all together. He shoulda signed Dumars to a 1 year, Dumars was the best available GM for next season. Everyone, be prepared to watch Drummond walk followed up with KCP. This new GM and his new system is going to takes years to develop. We'll prolly have another bottom feeding season next year then about 3-4 seasons of 7-8 seed play.

vCash
    Doesn't matter if he knows basketball or not, he's feeding millions to the people who do, in order to make the basketball decisions. He is sitting court side every home game and seems to be enthusiastic. He came in demanding playoffs in his third year and we should have made them but we have no coach.

Your estimates are just your opinion. Look at what Masai Ujiri did for the Raptors in 1 season. I'm not worried about Dre walking because money talks. We still have like 6 or 7 years of Andre with his extension, at least.

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    Look at the Phoenix Suns(would have been the 3rd seed in the East) & the raptors...New GM very successful quick. We just need to stop hiring bimbos to coach our team. If the new GM cleans up JD's mess and actually hire a guy the team respects we should be in contention for a playoff spot

AAL: Joesph Fauria
    YRDs: 46
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances: ∞

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    I think it's a little too early to curse Gores. Early results aren't promising, but we got rid of Dumars (who you value more than I do), and we still have young talented players to build around. We're better off than we were a couple years ago

vCash
    I just want the Pistons to move back to downtown Detroit, something Gores claims he's open to....this is from a guy that's like a good 10mins away from the palace! It would be nice to have all 4 major teams down there.

TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I just want the Pistons to move back to downtown Detroit, something Gores claims he's open to....this is from a guy that's like a good 10mins away from the palace! It would be nice to have all 4 major teams down there.
    Same here, we need to fill our arena up night in and night out and a move downtown would push us closer to that.

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    Let's put a winning product on the floor before we start talking about moving back in the downtown area. Lol. If we continue to lose like we have been doing, nobody would go out to the games even if the team moves to Detroit from Auburn Hills. Wouldn't make any bit of difference. Got to start winning again.

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    If people still packed Ford Field every Sunday to see that pathetic excuse of a football team last season, I'm sure the pistons can crack the Top 15 in NBA attendance easily downtown in a new arena.

TDs:

vCash
    Who would you rather have as owner Gilbert or Goes?

vCash
    Would you rather have Sterling or Gores?

vCash
    hes just like the dominoes pizza guy with the tigers//he hires /fires cheeks//and tells dumars if we dont make the playoffs your gone//whhat a set up//i think gores has pulled all the deals/smith//jennings sucks//brandon knight and moore a young 3 point shooter/gone//i pray he sells them//can almost bet he signs isiaas as new gm///dumars was probably pulling his hair out //hope he gets the gm job in cleveland

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bill2hot View Post
    hes just like the dominoes pizza guy with the tigers//he hires /fires cheeks//and tells dumars if we dont make the playoffs your gone//whhat a set up//i think gores has pulled all the deals/smith//jennings sucks//brandon knight and moore a young 3 point shooter/gone//i pray he sells them//can almost bet he signs isiaas as new gm///dumars was probably pulling his hair out //hope he gets the gm job in cleveland
    //what//

vCash
    Since when did "//" replace "." to end sentences?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STATMAN2012 View Post
    Since when did "//" replace "." to end sentences?
    Seemed to replace all forms of punctuation somehow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Seemed to replace all forms of punctuation somehow//
    Fixed//Lol//

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast